Gallery of the Day - Nice Racks

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
By jove, we're racking up some puns here!

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Wow, so you can receive a warning for a low content post in a joke thread, thanks Escapist next time you make a joke i'll make sure to laugh.

Didn't even really laugh the first time, just thought i'd join in.

What is a computer rack anyway? I've never been good with computer bable...

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
This would have worked better if the website didn't have a picture of the "rack" in the thumbnail on the front page. I (and I suspect many others) knew what the joke was before clicking on it.

PunkRex said:
Wow, so you can receive a warning for a low content post in a joke thread, thanks Escapist next time you make a joke i'll make sure to laugh.

I'd personally appeal that one given the context. It may have been one word, but considering the rule is "low content" not "low characters" everybody should be getting a warning if they really want to enforce the rule, because considering the topic, there isn't any discussion to be had and most people are just posting pictures.

Reeve

Feb 8, 2013
I wonder if all the people that complained on the other article are now feeling very silly?

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Sassafrass said:
That server rack isn't the Escapists.
I mean, I can't see the hamsters or the tech guys with a whip driving them on, cackling evilly.

Lance Icarus

Oct 12, 2007
That first one is the most beautiful damn rack I have ever seen. If only all shops kept their racks in such pristine order.

Lance Icarus

Oct 12, 2007
Kross said:
Sassafrass said:
That server rack isn't the Escapists.
I mean, I can't see the hamsters or the tech guys with a whip driving them on, cackling evilly.
Wait, why in the hell does your post count keep chang...

"Server Administrator"

Cheeky bastard. You're my kind of bloke.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Legion said:
This would have worked better if the website didn't have a picture of the "rack" in the thumbnail on the front page. I (and I suspect many others) knew what the joke was before clicking on it.

PunkRex said:

I'd personally appeal that one given the context. It may have been one word, but considering the rule is "low content" not "low characters" everybody should be getting a warning if they really want to enforce the rule, because considering the topic, there isn't any discussion to be had and most people are just posting pictures.
I just thought it was a bit petty is all, I don't even know how to appeal. Its no big deal though, I understand they have to keep an eye out for spammers, etc.

Psychobabble

. . . . . . . .
Aug 3, 2013
Ok great! This article, at least to me, is hilariously funny. It is also an excellent example of satire, especially considering the recent activity over sexism vs gaming. I find it much unlike your last attempt which I still feel was akin to a mean spirited juvenile throwing a bone between two packs of starving and slavering dogs, and then standing back and laughing while watching them tear each other apart.

While I'm pretty sure you meant this post as nothing more than an insulting piss-take to those of us who didn't like your post beforehand, I sincerely hope you can understand and respect the difference.

Lyvric

Nov 29, 2011
I'm just as amused, if not more, by the comments then I was the main post. Well played everyone. That bike rack kind of looks like it came out of a 80s/90s :p