Media Snob
Mar 19, 2010
It's definitely a tie for me between:

OR

Yes, I'm a sucker for the hot redheads.

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
honestdiscussioner said:
To start things off, I will pick Leliana from Dragon Age:Origins. Maybe it's the red hair (okay, it's definitely the red hair) but it is also probably the French accent, the cute way she talks . . . and the fact that as a Bard, she's probably a very proficient lover.
That's the most polite way I've ever heard someone get called a slut. XD

nbamaniac said:
Oh and maybe Viconia from Baldur's Gate 2 or Bastila from KotoR.
Nice, I forgot about those two. Talk about going for the extremes, though. I do think it's interesting how Viconia ended up being one of the more functional relationships. Oh, and here's some pictures.

As for my choice, I'll go with the real Leilana. Yeah, I know, I cheated. :p

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
There's plenty of those. But I would absolutely love to bone Triss (Witcher 2 version, Witcher 1 version was bland and uninteresting). And it's not just because of the romance scenes she's in.

Vivace-Vivian

Apr 6, 2010
FemShep Paragon. Oh my that woman's voice is heavenly.

Other then that, most likely Naoto from Persona 4. She's so adorable.

PatSilverFox

Apr 2, 2011
WaffleCopters said:
If i wasnt straight, i would totally go with Zeratul. i mean, i have nerdgasms thinking about him.
x3 zeratul?

He's suck a n00b tool in custom game matches.
But he's okay i guess >.>
Not my cup of tea.

honestdiscussioner

Jul 17, 2010
Vivace-Vivian said:
FemShep Paragon. Oh my that woman's voice is heavenly.

Other then that, most likely Naoto from Persona 4. She's so adorable.
You know that's the same voice for Bastilla and a whole shit-ton of other characters, right?

Actually, on the youtube channel for Extra Credits (from before they were on escapist, or called Extra Credits) they have a whole tribute to that voice actress.

honestdiscussioner

Jul 17, 2010
LetalisK said:
honestdiscussioner said:
To start things off, I will pick Leliana from Dragon Age:Origins. Maybe it's the red hair (okay, it's definitely the red hair) but it is also probably the French accent, the cute way she talks . . . and the fact that as a Bard, she's probably a very proficient lover.
That's the most polite way I've ever heard someone get called a slut. XD

nbamaniac said:
Oh and maybe Viconia from Baldur's Gate 2 or Bastila from KotoR.
Nice, I forgot about those two. Talk about going for the extremes, though. I do think it's interesting how Viconia ended up being one of the more functional relationships. Oh, and here's some pictures.

As for my choice, I'll go with the real Leilana. Yeah, I know, I cheated. :p

Being a proficient lover has nothing to do with being a slut! You take that back!

Well, you pointed out there is a "real" Leliana . . . so I guess I will have to forgive you.

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
thisberichard said:
WaysideMaze said:
Jack is totally Bi. For some reason you just can't go after her as a female character.
Nor could you romance a same-gendered Tali or Garrus, despite the fact that their feelings for you were based on a wealth of feelings and history transcended SPECIES.

Garrus: "Well, I don't generally go for humans, and our body tissues are essentially poison to each other, but I respect and care for you so much that... oh, wait, you're a dude? Pfff, nevermind that shit, then!"

Tali: "I have all kinds of hero-worship issues going and I would share a gesture of trust and intimacy with you that I've never had the courage to share with anyone... but you're a girl, so... nevermind."

Shepard seems to maintain a firm policy of "no gaysies" on the Normandy, making exceptions only for Asari and non-squadmates.
The savior of the galaxy cannot be gay!! You disgust me...

Seriously though I'm suprised there aren't gay options in ME. Bioware aren't known for shying away from that.

honestdiscussioner

Jul 17, 2010
WaysideMaze said:
thisberichard said:
WaysideMaze said:
Jack is totally Bi. For some reason you just can't go after her as a female character.
Nor could you romance a same-gendered Tali or Garrus, despite the fact that their feelings for you were based on a wealth of feelings and history transcended SPECIES.

Garrus: "Well, I don't generally go for humans, and our body tissues are essentially poison to each other, but I respect and care for you so much that... oh, wait, you're a dude? Pfff, nevermind that shit, then!"

Tali: "I have all kinds of hero-worship issues going and I would share a gesture of trust and intimacy with you that I've never had the courage to share with anyone... but you're a girl, so... nevermind."

Shepard seems to maintain a firm policy of "no gaysies" on the Normandy, making exceptions only for Asari and non-squadmates.
The savior of the galaxy cannot be gay!! You disgust me...

Seriously though I'm suprised there aren't gay options in ME. Bioware aren't known for shying away from that.
They are bringing them back in ME3.

nbamaniac

Apr 29, 2011
honestdiscussioner said:
synobal said:

Because she's more than just a pretty face.
Oh . . . damn. That's some actual competition for Leliana.

Maybe I should go play Witcher now.
She gets to show her goods and 'expertise' to your character in the game. Yumyum.

shadowshian

Jan 27, 2008
Ardaline in bravil mages guild from The elder scrolls IV: Oblivion. either her or Moira Brown from fallout 3. :D

Fledge

Jan 28, 2010
Vindestructable said:
Lady from DMC3

kinda surprised this hasn't come up yet
How is that at all surprising?

Her 'attractiveness' is extremely subjective.

theklng

May 1, 2008
Detective Prince said:
AHHH. As I'm bi...I get two choices right? :D

Straight option.

Other option. :) Don't ask why her.

same boat, opposite gender.

female it's a tough call. threesome between chun li and crimson viper from street fighter IV?

male it'd probably be that elf assassin from dragon age I. he's charming...