Game characters you wish were real

Mckeown

Jan 8, 2011
i think i'm going to have to go for... either solid snake from the MGS series, eddie from brutal legend (if he still had all of is powerups and the druid plow), or Millenia from grandia 2

Piction Froject

Nov 11, 2010
Kratos
Batman
Lex Luthor
Andrew Ryan
Gordon Freeman
Commander Shepherd
Ezio Auditore
Duke Nukem
Lara Croft
Marcus Fenix
Cortana
Arbiter
Uh thats about it

Mckeown

Jan 8, 2011
Austin Howe said:
gmaverick019 said:
Austin Howe said:
Squall Leonhart of Final Fantasy VIII. He and I would get along fantastically.
ill toss up a huge flame shield for that. i dont mind your choice but there are some people out there who hate final fantasy with so much angst its overpowering.
I'd reccomend people who think that to actually play AT LEAST Final Fantasys VI through IX. Seriously, Cloud has an existential crisis, which is an interesting gameplay experience, Squall had a troubled childhood and reacted accordingly, and Vivi is an orphan.
actually, a lot of people hate FF7, 8, and 10 onwards. they see cloud as emo, and sephiroth as an emo with an eidopus (spelling) complex. also, they both have huge swords that would normally be impossible to wield. and people mainly hate FF8 for it's gameplay and it's story.10 onwards, in most eyes, was a downwards spiral. personally, i did enjoy 9, 10 and 12, just not 7, 8, X-2, or onwards (haven't played before then, but i want to).
they all had their flaws but i just didn't like FF7 overall and i found FF8 to be a boring grind with (at best) a haphazard, if complex, story where several of the characters just annoyyed me and several major plot points didn't make sense.

but hey, that's just me, you're free to have your own opinions on the matter.

Super Six One

Apr 23, 2009
Soap from COD MW2(you don't see him in 4). I think that dud is cool.

Is it sad that i actually copied his haircut?

Squidden

Nov 7, 2010
John Marston or Thane.

Probably Thane. He's the definition of badass in lizard form.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
-Gordon Freeman
-Alyx Vance
-Barney Caullhorn
-Three Dog
-Shas O'Kais (Otherwords,a Tau Fire Warrior)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
There are way too many sexy female characters for me to list down. (Yes I'm a perv but I'm not the only one who thought of this when I first read the OP title).

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
has to be scorch from republic commando his humour and demolition skills around would just be awesome

or maybe Sev he has a nice sadistic version of scorches humour and is a sniper master...

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
gligarman207 said:
Headsprouter said:
EVERY SINGLE POKEMON.
I'd settle for first 151 or preferably 251 i dont need all 600+ they have now
Bur then they'd miss out alot of my favourites....like yanmega, flygon and metagross. They'd still have another three i love which are feraligatr, ninetales and steelix, though. I'm currently making the 6 pokemon i ahve just mentioned into a team. Purely because i like them.

gligarman207

Oct 12, 2010
Headsprouter said:
gligarman207 said:
Headsprouter said:
EVERY SINGLE POKEMON.
I'd settle for first 151 or preferably 251 i dont need all 600+ they have now
Bur then they'd miss out alot of my favourites....like yanmega, flygon and metagross. They'd still have another three i love which are feraligatr, ninetales and steelix, though. I'm currently making the 6 pokemon i ahve just mentioned into a team. Purely because i like them.
NO HOUNDOOM OR UMBREON?

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Zidane from Final Fantasy 9. He's just epic. Pretty much Balthier lite mixed with a monkey and a pervert. All of which good things.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Scarim Coral said:
There are way too many sexy female characters for me to list down. (Yes I'm a perv but I'm not the only one who thought of this when I first read the OP title).
Yes.... So many...
Think I'll name a few:
Garnet (FF9) What? She supposedly has a soft butt. XD
BlackRose (.Hack) Love her attitude plus hawt. Very hawt.
Eva (Metal Gear Solid 3) She is always taking her boobs out. Need I say more?