Game characters you would love to have as a sort of spirtual guidance master

Haydyn

Mar 27, 2009
I'd likely go with Auron. He's a genuine bad arse. Jolee Bindo would also be great.

Faulty Turmoil

Nov 25, 2009
Kapol said:
His Excellency, Gary.

No, I'd most likely have to go with one of the characters from Jade Empire, that fox god person you meet at one point most likely/
So long as you can understand her. She speaks in To fang or however you spell it.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Gordon Freeman.

Never says anything, I can make up my own mind about spiritual matters.

L4hlborg

Jul 11, 2009
Renegade Shepard from Mass Effect. I think he would guide me into the correct path by pointing a gun at my face and telling me to cram my honor.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
Chicaine said:
Solid snake, he's lived a long and hard life, seen it all and is wise in his (prematurely)old age
I so wanna take some of this outta context... but I'll try to resist... (lol. Long and hard solid snake).

OT: I've got a decent list of people who might work...

Sumner: Gauntlet
Ganondorf, Zelda, or Impa: Legend of Zelda
Sonic: Sonic the Hedgehog (I gots my reasons)
Siegfried: Soul Calibur (after separating from Nightmare)
Prince of Persia (after the events of the Sands of Time trilogy take place)
Ryu Hayabusa (cuz he's a ninja and they are the wisest creatures ever)

Those are really the only ones I might consider.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
U71L7Y_F0RMUL4 said:
Kapol said:
His Excellency, Gary.

No, I'd most likely have to go with one of the characters from Jade Empire, that fox god person you meet at one point most likely/
So long as you can understand her. She speaks in To fang or however you spell it.
She's a powerful spirit. I'm sure that she'd be able to communicate if she wanted too.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Samara from Mass Effect 2 would work well, I think. She has a lot of experience from her long life to draw on, and mad discipline from her Justicar training. I can see myself meditating with her on the observation deck of the Normandy.