Game characters you wouldn't want to bump into.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Inspired again by the 'what if your favourite game character walked up to you' thread ( the one where I responded saying I'd invite the masterchief around to play some Halo multiplayer to see if I could beat the chief at his own game) I now ask... what game characters would you NOT want to meet in real life? What game characters do you loathe or maybe even just flat out fear?
Let me give an example:
I WOULD like to meet the Arbiter from the main Halo trilogy because he's nice and genuienly likeable. However I wouldn't want to meet the Arbiter from Halo Wars because he would want to tear my limbs off.
I wouldn't want to meet Frank Fontiane either because remembering how much he pissed me off in Bioshock it would be hard for me not to jam red hot pokers into his nostrals the second I see his face.
Also I really wouldn't want to bump into the creatures from Dead Space, nor would I like to come face to face with the G-man (I don't trust him). Those characters I wouldn't want to meet because I fear them greatly.
For the record I wouldn't want to see Sonic the Hedgehog walk up to me unless I was in the mood for some hedgehog pie.

But enough about me, what game character would you really rather not run into all by yourself?

issac1991

Apr 18, 2009
Tanya, from Command and Conquer Red Alert. If I ever meet her in a dark alley, I'm running like a scared little forest elf before she can "interrogate" me.

Anachronism

Apr 9, 2009
Sarevok. I would be extremely frightened, because if he's here, that means he's about to get voted into a position of power again.

AGNGoo

Dec 26, 2008
Samus Aran. Oh, sure, she's an icon, and a good looking one, but planets she visits have a tendency to blow up disturbingly often.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Kratos, as he would probably pull my insides out and nail them to the wall.

the tank :D

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Everyone from FF7.
If put in the context of reality, they'd be major creepers.

Except on the bridge where all the cosplayers go in Japan.