Game characters you wouldn't want to bump into.

Zombie Badger

Dec 4, 2007
I wouldn't want to meet most game characters, especially the protagonists, as they are almost always violent sociopaths. The only ones I would like to meet are Alyx Vance, April Ryan and Zoe Castillo.

Zhandarr

Apr 15, 2009
captain awesome 12 said:
Sackboy, Oh God the horror!
Lmao

I'd love to have a little pet sackboy. Anyway, on topic, I'd not like to meet jack from madworld. at all. He'd rip off my face with a chainsaw then impale me on a fence.

Sable Gear

Mar 26, 2009
AGNGoo said:
Samus Aran. Oh, sure, she's an icon, and a good looking one, but planets she visits have a tendency to blow up disturbingly often.
Because you know a bad first impression makes you a cloud of toasty person-bits floating away on the breeze...dang

Actually, Link; he doesn't speak except in strange, one-syllable noises and cuts anything hostile to ribbons

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
Ivy.

Can you imagine how scary a 6ft sword/whip women with breasts the size of watermelons and enough clothes to cover a small water biscuit would be to meet?

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
the commissars from DoW. i have a feeling one would just shoot me for playing Tau

Apr 17, 2009
I wouldn't want to bump into any game character, as it means either they or I have fallen through some warp in space and time and there is something seriously wrong with reality that could implode the universe!

llewgriff

Feb 12, 2009
The boomers from left 4 dead. It's not the zombie thing, it's the noises they make *shudders* make me want to throw up.

Dread_Reaper

Dec 4, 2008
Any character I am playing as, because that character would be the most badass, warmongering, gun-toting, berserk nutjob you would imagine.

-Dread_Reaper

hannahdonno

Apr 5, 2009
Slash Dementia said:
Kain from Legacy of Kain...
Those people in Viva Pinata, that would just be freaky.
I'd just assume I was having a bad trip if I seen any of the Viva Pinata characters.

HAZEANDHALO

Apr 16, 2009
IMAGINE! YOU FRICKIN BUMP INTO IN..TO OH GOD!!!!!

A GRUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(No I was going to say 3, Master chief Big daddy
And the most horrifying.....
KIRBY!!)
No grunts are scary though