Game companies play the Stanley Parable

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
Bioware: Left door? Right door? Doesn't really matter. Both will meet up in the same exact hallway in 20 feet anyways.

DSD12

Feb 12, 2011
I think David Gage would say :Having two doors is the failure of the game designer

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
DSD12 said:
I think David Gage would say :Having two doors is the failure of the game designer
David cage would have One door, and behind it, there would be a lot of weird stuff that ultimately never makes any sense. And a lot of QTEs

Ironshroom

Apr 3, 2012
Sweary: Yeah I didn't copy this door at all *proceeds to make an extremely similar room*
Sega: Which door can we whore out faster? Gotta go fast!
Paradox: Not enough strategy in this choice. Which one allows me to control Europe?
Firaxis: Which door ends up with permadeath?
Team Meat: Because we are insane, lets boil the room down to its essence, and then add death traps.
Double Fine: We choose the awesome game, no gain door!
Playdead: Everything sucks. Which door has less spiders?

TheCommanders

ohmygodimonfire
Nov 30, 2011
Bethesda: I went through the left door, but then clipped through the floor. Now I don't know where I am.

Valve: I repeatedly hit the doors with a crowbar, desperately trying to communicate with the outside world due to my inability to speak.

Bioware: I can't venture forth through a door until I gather my party.

Rockstar: I ignore the doors and mug a pedestrian.

Activision: I go and kill the 97 wolves necessary to gather the 8 wolf pelts to give to the hunter to get the experience to be allowed to get to the next area. Through the left door.

Rocksteady: I was going through the right door, but then I lost my connection to the server.

Mojang: I open the right door. Sssssssssss... oh shit ru- BOOM!

Mothhive

Apr 2, 2010
Phil Fish: Is the narrator giving me crap for not doing what he wants? I don't have anything to prove to him. Who the fuck is he anyway? What did I ever do to him? I'm being constantly attacked and I can't fight back? Ever? Yeah, that seems fair! I fucking hate this game. I'm done. I'm cancelling my Steam account. Goodbye!

sanquin

Jun 8, 2011
Guys, let's not do a forum game for every choice of the game just yet, okay? Unless the OP puts "MAJOR SPOILERS THAT WILL RUIN THE FUN PART OF THE GAME" or something in the title, at the top, and at the bottom of the first post. >.>

Story

Note to self: Prooof reed posts
Sep 4, 2013
This thread is so full of win, forum game or not.

I got nothing to add exacpt this is one is one of my favorites.
Mothhive said:
Phil Fish: Is the narrator giving me crap for not doing what he wants? I don't have anything to prove to him. Who the fuck is he anyway? What did I ever do to him? I'm being constantly attacked and I can't fight back? Ever? Yeah, that seems fair! I fucking hate this game. I'm done. I'm cancelling my Steam account. Goodbye!

DataSnake

Aug 5, 2009
Volition: Right. Those endings are funnier.
Rockstar: Left. Those endings are grittier.
Valve: We'll get back to you in a few years. Meanwhile, wanna buy some hats?