Game Dogs: Episode Five: KCD

jdhays

Oct 28, 2009
I like the characters and the voice acting but each episode seems a little light. Out of a five minute video, 20% of it is opening and ending credits. I wouldn't want you to be another rant fest like Zero Punctuation or Escape to the Movies. But those guys, along with Unskippable and Loading Ready Run, really pack the humor into a 5 minute video. Also, avoid clichés like the plague.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
That is a mighty fine avatar Russ. I wonder where it's from... something that doesn't seem to exist any more, hmmm?

BeeRye

Mar 4, 2009
I enjoyed this much more than any of the previous episodes, I guess I'll keep watching to see if it picks up some more.

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
historybuff said:
This was just awful. Not funny at all. The big joke was basically just stereotype your females as either: a dog that puts up with the whining and insulting language used by her peers or a temperamental computer that you've designated "female" as irrational and difficult. I suppose any other females you introduce will be either "slutty" or a "bimbo", right? That way you can cover all your bases?

Classy.

The main characters are lazy, not funny and completely unlikable.
Hey, you were my first friend here I think. Its nice to see your posts again. I agree with everythgin you are saying. I can't trash this show any more than I already have so I'll stop at agreeing with you. Just kidding I can't.

The funniest part of this show is reading the positive comments that it gets here. I laugh at what some people consider comedy.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
Best episode yet. There is hope HOPE! GOD HAS BLESSED THIS SERIES TO GO O- im sorry.

I speak to my- What...SYNTAX ERROR! The fuck, wait no...don't log me ou-

DeviousJ

Nov 9, 2009
I missed Bob this episode...
And I can't tell if it gets better. It probably will, with more Bob...
I like Bob.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Way better than previous episodes. I think im gonna start looking forward to this.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
I started laughing at "SHUT UP, WOMAN!" and kept on until well after the credits finished rolling.

Mysoginy is cheap, but very funny.

Volstag9

Apr 28, 2008
I did not expect that!

nice job guys that was really funny. not exactly sure what you did but hey keep it up!

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
better than previous weeks. It could be better but it was still good.

flaming_squirrel

Jun 28, 2008
It's strange, every episode has been complete and utter rubbish without a shred of humour, yet I still feel the compulsion to watch it on the off chance it suddenly starts working...

The jokes are all predictable or just plain odd and the characters are cliched (or just plain unlikable) beyond any form of redemption.