Game Dogs: Episode Two: Break Room

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
I laughed a little, but it wasn't as funny as the first episode. It was a good episode but not great. I also liked how he basically described the LoZ games for his idea.

XerxesQados

Jun 27, 2009
Why is Gary the only one that ever changes facial expression?

It's worst with Bethany. She looks like she's always smiling, and it makes her actress seem really bad when she's actually not.

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
Nope sorry... Gary's repetition/stutter/speech impediment isn't funny. It's annoying as hell.

That "fabulous story" Idea Dog or whatever his name is sounds like a rip-off of most of the Zelda games.

As for humour, also nothing. 3/10, maybe a 4/10 at a stretch. Sorry guys :(

Gather

Apr 9, 2009
Damn wooden sword should stay a wooden sword...

Then turn said game into a RTS (Total War style, Age of Empires or your regular Warcraft 3 style)

Drexlore

May 25, 2009
I still just think the show is meh. I will give it one more week. You never know it might get better.

Keswick Gallagher

Jul 2, 2009
animation, comedy, game dogs, humor, video.

words 2 and 5 there are out of place.

No seriously

I give all videos 2 try's and after not laughing once or not enjoying listing to what these charters are saying and finding them completely Predictable I am not watching another video from this series

dead_rebel

Jan 13, 2010
It's a bit slow for my taste, not enough punch.

Also..."radical?" Might work if your target audience is 10, are they 10? I'll give this one more chance, might as well.

DJ Jack

Nov 18, 2009
Alright, getting better. I liked how this episode is starting to establish an overarching plot which is what I think this show needs. Never the less, keep up the good work!

Screw_it

Jan 21, 2010
Ah! Here's where the show's humor is located! On the comments forum! Why did I ever think to keep looking for it on the show itself?

I get it! You watch this horrible show, and then come here to read the hilarious critiques.

Poomanchu745

Sep 11, 2009
Would have been better if there was a duke nukem forever reference when talking about time tables. And when deciding on what kind of game to copy putting in dialogue that had them talking about making their game about a game that had never before been copied and then deciding to make a God of War type game. Because god of war has never been copied before!! OOO now thats comedy!

Samcanuck

Nov 26, 2009
One more chance and I'm not clicking the link again. Not funny at all.

And the music is completely annoying and repetative garbage.

Samcanuck

Nov 26, 2009
heliosa said:
So... I've been reading the comments, And I think people should maybe wait a little while before quitting , since it took like, what, 9 episodes for Apocalypse lane to get good? I don't know, it just seems like people are being really hostile to this.
I disagree. Apocalypse had good character development, with unique personalities. Jokes were pretty good throughout, and the punch line always made me smile or laugh.

This is a large leap backwards.

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
i think it will be more interesting later, but atm he needs to set up the story.

Painstake

Jan 20, 2010
i'm never going to take another criticism of bad voice acting from the escapist seriously again

also, writing

also, animation

also, stolen premise (VG Cats already did the anthropomorphic gamers thing)