Game Dogs: Pilot Episode: D&D Kills

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008
"You cant play deadly games in the breakroom, its against company policy"
"What about the conference room?"
"Any Room!"

That bit made me laugh, seriously, maybe its because my boss is a lot like garry XP

Still I enjoyed it, good start, not perfect but what is, I gave it a shot and enjoyed it, will keep watching those dogs ^^

atomictoast

Aug 7, 2009
Animation isn't very good and it just wasn't very funny.

It was sad enough it was already a cheap copy of VG Cats, however it's one done completely wrong. Sorry, I really don't see it going anywhere.

*flame shield up*

TheSeventhLoneWolf

Mar 1, 2009
atomictoast said:
Animation isn't very good and it just wasn't very funny.

It was sad enough it was already a cheap copy of VG Cats, however it's one done completely wrong. Sorry, I really don't see it going anywhere.

*flame shield up*
Ah. I wouldn't expect people to hate you for your opinion. The flames have probably died down by now.

FaceFaceFace

Nov 18, 2009
Eh. Could be funny, but it seemed to be mostly slapstick, plus as a pilot it didn't really show anything about the basis, i.e. being game designers. Maybe I'll give it a chance.

Drexlore

May 25, 2009
It was just meh to me. Didnt really laugh jsut maybe cracked a smile. Maybe one more week just to see if it gets better.

Squeaksx

Jun 19, 2008
I think that's the biggest problem I see with this also. Though I must admit, the voice acting does a lot to pick up the slack the animation creates.

jonhozierb

Sep 1, 2009
I like me some Russ Pitts, he seems a funny guy, but Christ that was not good. That'd fly on the youtubes, but it's simply not up to the standards usually set by Escapist videos. It's literally just nerd in-jokes set within a canine context. Not a great one guys.