Game Dogs: The Hand of Fate

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Oh my gosh guys! I am sorry for Ressing this, but I just came across a stunning revelation:

In Episode 1, when their playing DnD (I don't even care about what it stands for), Beth states that it's a game that can cause Suicide. 20 episodes later, this happens. Wasn't Rodger the Dungeon Master?

Turmoill

May 9, 2010
so basically, you just ended the entire series just like that??? really anti climactic if yopu ask me, with so many plot holes I can't even count them =/

DarkOragamie

Dec 3, 2010
Wow....this is just...sad..

I actually truly loved the series for what it was, and i understand that the animations were not the best on the market, but i still loved the story for what it was, and for me it was cleaver, comical and yet at the same time, dam right lovable, especially the witty characters =3

Despite what everyone may say about the series, I truly loved the whole idea of the series, but many or some, may disagree with me I say that I still respect there opinions however positive or negative there feelings to the series may be.

Finally I'd just like to say, escapists, you guys really had something there that i personally enjoyed watching, what ever the reason may be for ending the series(even this way XP) I will respect it and honor it non the less.

One more thing before you guys(who ever u may be) who are reading this, I loved the series not just because it's a furry XD but also because it was original and just dam right cleaver :p

Later! =3

Jzolr0708

Apr 6, 2009
Drake Heavenfire said:
let's a have a greater look at things:

1. Gore and blood, if you don't like humor like that, then why do so many people laugh at the Stewie beating Brian to a pulp in family guy for not getting his money?

2. In theory the show could be moving towards Bob, being the main lead from a side lead.

3. Me and my friends were laughing nonstop at this episode, I have been watching the series from the start, change happens, so what 2 characters died, maybe beth didn't die and is still alive even though that seems impossible, but lets stick with that 2 characters died, it often seems that people get mad when their favorite character dies, thus making the best show ever turn into the worst show ever.

I say grow up and deal with it, if you want to change the show, go make your own.

so screw what i said before so what if a favorite character of mine dies, I don't watch the show for a character I watch for content, and what I saw is what I liked, like the rest of the show, hell I'd buy a DVD if it were to come out.

also remember this show wasn't made for furries, so STOP SAYING IT IS! pay attention to the tagline gags they do...

so shame on you for playing the hand of fate game and complaining about your choice then

I'm wondering now, where's the next episode I've had that jittery excitement all day in hopes of seeing what happens next, like every Thursday, ah Thursday the greatest day of the week
To answer your questions

1. Because people are fucking stupid. Family Guy hasnt been funny for a while now, and while thats my opinion.

2. Having a show about Bob would make it slighly more retarded than it ever was

3. See the #1, and it doesn't matter that two characters died. Both were annoying, but using gore without a fucking reason isn't funny, and neither are fucking suicide jokes

Calbeck

Bearer of Pointed Commentary
Jul 13, 2008
I don't care what anyone says. Despite the suffering through dragged-out gags, poor comic timing and so forth:

SWORD.
OF.
BEES.

Worth the price of admission right there.

rapidoud

Feb 1, 2008
Unforgotten Realms was much more funny when it was done by one guy on Newgrounds and when it only had half a dozen episodes.

Yeah the show just didn't have funny jokes, and the backwards and forwards when they talk was so distracting I couldn't watch most of them.

Locrian

May 28, 2010
Just glad this POS series is over. Heck, I called its death along time ago and I was right. Too bad there wasn't a pool going. I would have made a few bucks. It was ok at first, but the who last ep was just out right crap. Bad story telling, bad attempt at humor, etc. I hope they never do this kinda crap again. It might have been ok had there not been gore and that hanging thing at the end. There was a lot better way to do that. Look at the knife selling ep, I happen to have liked that one.

Anyways, glad its gone, wish they delete the whole crappy series. Perhaps fire the writers before they infect any other series or a good series that might come by in the future.

Heck, hire me. I can come up with better writing drunk and popping Vicodin.

This post is prolly going to be deleted anyways being the creators can't take a negative comment so w/e.

Snapette

Mar 1, 2010
*sniff* I have to say, while this show may never have been perfect or even great in most people's judgments...it was well worthwhile in my opinion, and I've missed watching it. Tough to believe you'd put all that effort into something for so many months and then simply ditch it like that...seriously. I knew it was all in vain to hope for more; the creators' enthusiasm and vision had clearly died by that point, and that final "Halloween" episode was kind of a cheap "shock tactic" that I guess tried to make the whole bloody thing go out with a bang, but really just threw away a lot of potentially awesome material and characters. *SIIIIGH* I honestly do miss them, and what they could've been. You don't often see something like this, and it actually was worth watching. Oh, well...

ghostrider409895

Mar 7, 2010
I remember when they were doing the hands of fate game, Rodger was in the lead by a long way. I was actually really suprised by the entire first bit of the episode, until I saw the end after the credits.
I just decided this week to watch the second season, and catch up on what I missed. I have to say, this was dark. I mean, from what I remember from the first season, it was a pretty interesting and funny show. Then Bob went crazy, the Russians started selling knifes, Chet and Rodger slaughtered everyone at Bethany's wedding. Now this happens. At least now I know why I haven't seen any new episodes of Game Dogs, but this was a very grim way to end it.
On a side note, I really do not understand why Rodger killed himself. Throughout the series, he seemed to be a cool guy. Sure, he was stuck with all of the codes and forced to work long hours, but he did not seem depressed. I think that ending was almost worse that Bob beating Beth to death in the back of his car.

MiloBMofo

May 7, 2009
the music was awfull, didn't fit the show at all

this last episode shows that voting causes brain damage and the people have no taste...

still i was like wtf beth randomly walking in the road??!

seriously some people need help STAT...