Game Dogs: What happened?

Ode to Oda

Jan 16, 2010
Hi everyone (hope you're all having a nice day),

For various reasons I've been away form the Escapist scene for quite some time (LOL), but I remember the show "Game Dogs" that used to be a big hit around here. I can't find any new episodes past the last ones I watched, but I clearly remember the season hadn't been finished? What happened to this great series? Did it move off-site for some reason?

Any information would be great, thanks a lot, guys! :)

-Ode to Oda

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Ode to Oda said:

For various reasons I've been away form the Escapist scene for quite some time (LOL), but I remember the show "Game Dogs" that used to be a big hit around here. I can't find any new episodes past the last ones I watched, but I clearly remember the season hadn't been finished? What happened to this great series? Did it move off-site for some reason?

-Ode to Oda
Most people hated it for its shitty animation, awful jokes and general lameness. Russ Pitts left it to die an unnoticed death.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
Ode to Oda said:

-Ode to Oda
Most people hated it for its shitty animation, awful jokes and general lameness. Russ Pitts left it to die an unnoticed death.
This here is pretty much the truth from where I stand. While it's not always the case on The Escapist where the bad shows get their just desserts and the good shows survive, Game Dogs was definitely one of the cases where a bad show was given the axe.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Big hit? You're definitely not seen some of the comments made about that show.

Most people hated it despite it was renewed for season 2 but it eventually abruptly ended by killing two of the cast off (that is not closure).

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Which brings us to the more important topic of Unforgotten Realms. I know why it went away, afew episodes we're made after that. But still, I miss it alot.

StANDY1338

Sep 25, 2006
yea i loved unforgotten realms. I think its still got some episodes on their website though.

Anti Nudist Cupcake

Mar 23, 2010
Soviet Heavy said:
Ode to Oda said:

-Ode to Oda
This pretty much says it. Thank you for saying what we were ALL thinking in one short comment.
Seriously I thought that show was SHIT. The dog humour was just terrible.

What we should be asking is what the fuck happened to Doralious (NO ONE CAN SPELL HIS NAME) and associates? That was gold (to me at least).

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
The Escapist is like a TV channel, unpopular shows get cancelled good shows keep going.
That is why I don't watch shows I am getting bored of or don't like, in case we get something new and exciting :D

I miss Lisa though...