Game for Girlfriend

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Cooking Mama?

I would agree with Final Fantasy XIII, as I'm not really sure what PS3 games there are. I have gotten some girls into gaming with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, though.

TZer0

Jan 22, 2008
Portal, Peggle (Nights and Deluxe), Altitude for pew pew cute shootie MP-action, Audiosurf (if she likes music), Braid and Psychonauts. All of these can be acquired through Steam, I've played all of these and the biggest amount of violence you'll see is Raz beating up Psychic bears in Psychonauts or small cartoony planes hitting walls and exploding in Altitude.

w-Jinksy

May 30, 2009
Gears of war 2, madworld and dragon age origins.... oh yeah no violence uhmm try audiosurf tis mad fun or the new super mario bros.

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
Puzzle Bobble/Bust-a-Move series [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz_KOcb8gzA]

Seriously, I have never known a single girl/woman who didn't like these games (I find them extremely fun, too, so it's a win-win for guys and gals).

Marowit

Nov 7, 2006
my girlfriend absolutely loves Fable II. I think she's been playing it for over a year now...

also, if she has access to a computer made in the past 5 years she should be able to run The Path which she may really enjoy.

Goodluck

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
Take her to the game store and let her pick. Be ready to explain various games to her without using the "You wouldn't like it" phrase.

Respect that she's smart enough to make decisions on her own.

Insomniactk said:
Trine!
OH GOD TRINE!
I played it for a couple of days ago. Best game of 2009.
FFFFUUUU really? I bought a 20 dollar card for the psn when I got mine recently and can't decide what to buy on it. I saw this on there and spent at least 10 minutes thinking about it. Is it fun two player? My wife and I are always looking for games to play together. (to remain mildly on topic)

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
I just got mine Dragon Age: Origins, she was addicted to it whilst she stayed over mine, so i got her it so she could play whilst she's home.

Insomniactk

Nov 11, 2008
Hiphophippo said:
Take her to the game store and let her pick. Be ready to explain various games to her without using the "You wouldn't like it" phrase.

Respect that she's smart enough to make decisions on her own.

Insomniactk said:
Trine!
OH GOD TRINE!
I played it for a couple of days ago. Best game of 2009.
FFFFUUUU really? I bought a 20 dollar card for the psn when I got mine recently and can't decide what to buy on it. I saw this on there and spent at least 10 minutes thinking about it. Is it fun two player? My wife and I are always looking for games to play together. (to remain mildly on topic)
You shouldn't hesitate. It's a great singleplayer experience, and when you're playing co-op everything gets better.

dark-amon

Aug 22, 2009
Final Fantasy games. You said you where thinking about FF13, but maybe you should introduce her to some of the already strong games in the franchise.