Game music you DON'T remember

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009

I guarantee a good number of people here have no what this is unless they've played it for themselves. Anybody I have ever talked to says they only remember the game for it's theme song.

Other than that, it was a weird game.

Chester Rabbit

Dec 7, 2011
As much as I hate to admit it I can't for the life of me really remember any piece of music from Mass Effect 2 aside from the Suicide Mission theme and The Shadow Broker score. I know there was music I know for when it was on in the game I thought it was really good but afterwards i just can't remember it. it just fades away. I don't know Mass Effect 2's soundtrack though good really didn't stand out to me. It was all just kind of bland bombastic orchestral noise.

And another being

Skyrim. Everyone goes on about how it had an incredible soundtrack but besides the Dragon Born theme it was all just directionless ambient music. It never really kept my attention for more than a few minutes, hence why I inject my own fitting soundtrack into the game.

cahtush

Jul 7, 2010
Skyrim for me too.
Aside from the theme and the one when you fight dragons, i don't remember a single one.
Compared to Oblivion, where there are so many songs that have just stuck with me.
Not really sure why though.

Raikas

Sep 4, 2012
Heh, if I don't remember it, how will I know to add it to a list for the thread?

Seriously though, I can probably count the number of games where I actually made conscious note of the soundtrack on one hand - so my real answer would be "Virtually every game I've ever played!"