Game of Thrones Abridged: Season One - Nothing to Lose Your Head Over

Matt Lees

Mar 10, 2014
Season One - Nothing to Lose Your Head Over

In Season One of Game of Thrones, we get to see Horse Lords, political intrigue, and magical coconuts. Plus, not a single person is beheaded.

Watch Video

Ralphfromdk

Mar 26, 2009
Jup, it's good. Also nice to get caught up on the whole thing again before season 4 starts.

Keep up the good work Mr. Lees.

Overmind78

Oct 2, 2010
Was this supposed to be funny and/or entertaining? These jokes have been done several times before.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ha, I didn't realise that the first excution scene that Ned behead was ironic. Overall I did get a chuckle out of this video.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Huh, when it was announced you'd be coming here and the Escapist was talking about doing more tabletop stuff, it seems I'd put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

Very much enjoyed this though :D

[sub]Also reminds me that I really need to get caught up on Game Of Thrones[/sub]

jimmiusmaximus

Mar 19, 2014
Loved the fact that Ned was always foreshadowing his own death. And I think the ending deviled the punchline well. Good Stuff.

Falterfire

Jul 9, 2012
I'm disappointed in this mainly because it felt less like an abridged series and more like a series of disconnected jokes. I haven't actually seen Game of Thrones and was really hoping this would have more to offer in the way of explanation. Something more like Dragonball Z Abridged or Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged where the series stands on its own without needing to have first seen the original work.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Actually the green dragon was all about the oriolas in the show up until breakfast was interrupted by Sir Mormont.

Steve2911

May 3, 2010
Falterfire said:
I'm disappointed in this mainly because it felt less like an abridged series and more like a series of disconnected jokes. I haven't actually seen Game of Thrones and was really hoping this would have more to offer in the way of explanation. Something more like Dragonball Z Abridged or Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged where the series stands on its own without needing to have first seen the original work.
Oh god we don't need more of that style of Abrdiged series. We have quite enough already, thank you.

Triaed

Not Gone Gonzo
Jan 16, 2009
PRetty good! And just in time for the start of the new series in April :)

fgdfgdgd

May 9, 2009
This was one of the least funny things I've ever seen on the Escapist...and I've stuck in there through Game Dogs...

A series of disjointed jokes one could barely call a riff track.
I didn't pay anything for it and I still feel robbed.

I honestly can't think of anything good to say about it.

Even the sync was way off if not non-existent.

From the trailer I expected and episode-by-episode series, I didn't think one season would be as long as the trailer.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
I got a few laughs out of it, especially 'My favorite thing about swords is not getting my head lopped off by them'

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Lame disjointed jokes... not exactly a proper abridging.
Maybe I am spoiled by actually funny stuff like YGO Abridged and DBZ Abridged?