Game of Thrones Cosplay

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
Wow, for a few seconds I thought the Littlefinger cosplayer was the actual actor himself.

Angelous Wang

Lord of I Don't Care
Oct 18, 2011
I think the kid is meant to be Tyrion.

All these Targaryen blondes are worrying, could not one of them manage to find a white/silver wig? Hell why not dye the wig if not?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Littlefinger, not Little Finger.

Dat end of season one Daenerys, wow. Inspired cosplay - my lady and I were killing ourselves looking at it! The Jon Snow was a cracking likeness as well.

Also agreed - reckon the kid with Cersei and Petyr is meant to be Tyrion.

Mark D. Stroyer

Apr 12, 2011
Several of those were uncanny resemblances. To be fair, none of the characters have outstandingly characteristic features, but still...

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Man I thought these were good ... then I saw picture 7 and it killed me laughing! Best cosplay, hands down!

Lissa-QUON

Jun 22, 2009
....Hunh the back of my head is in one of these photos. So weird to see that.

I'm not sure that Margery is in that last shot at all. I see a lot of Dany and the woman in red I think is Cersei. Not even sure thats Margery in the 6th shot either.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
Geisterkarle said:
Man I thought these were good ... then I saw picture 7 and it killed me laughing! Best cosplay, hands down!
I am in full agreement with you there, I don't think I've cracked up so much looking through a cosplay gallery before I hit page 7... That man deserves some kind of award.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Not sure if it counts as cosplay if it's done by semi-professionals for a parody video, but I felt this needed more attention, and this is as good a place as any.

Encaen

May 6, 2005
Game of Thrones Cosplay

Everyone's favorite show may be between seasons, but we can help you keep that flame alive. Join us for a look at the characters that may or may not live to see the next season.

Read Full Article