Game of Thrones: Favorite character

IcyEvils

Sep 9, 2009
This is a really hard question.. From the show, definitely Tyrion. Dinklage is fantastic. However, from the books, I have to say that Littlefinger (Petyr Baelish), Danaerys or Tyrion are all equal and are absolutely fantastic, deep characters.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
Either Tyrion or Jauffre. Tyrion because he's surprisingly charismatic and gets a lot for a dwarf and Jauffre because he's a MASSIVE TOSSER!

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
At the moment that would be Ser Jorah Moront. An exiled knight, loyal and honorable despite that, bound in service to Daenerys for his own interests ultimately developing a strong connection with her, becoming her protector. He provides a sensible advices and also appears to be calculated and experienced fighter.

Arya is also interesting.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
What is this, a halfling love fest?!?!

Arya Stark first and foremost. The evolution there while not starting yet is one of the best.

Khal Drogo would be due to the lack of complexity except the whole death thing makes it hard to support him. So I guess Daenerys Targaryen will accept the award on his behalf, because.. Uhhm... Who denys 3 dragons?

Lastly Petyr Baelish, because My god how can you not appreciate that level of treachery from a pimp

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
IactoSophos said:
viranimus said:
What is this, a halfling love fest?!?!
Dwarfs are not halflings, only Hobbits and Gnomes.
But the Drow and Ogre in me says "Dorf, halfling, gnome, Screw it all throw em all in a pot and cook em. Thats all they are good for. Well that and getting in the way."

Electric Alpaca

What's on the menu?
May 2, 2011
I'm going to say Ser Barristan Selmy with McElhinney being a perfect casting.

Granted we've seen little of him in the TV series, but read the books (or be very patient with coming seasons yearly) and you'll see why.

I've always liked Jaime as well. I know we're meant to dislike him, maybe despise - but he's very alluring and his arc is expertly crafted. Most of all, I love the bittersweet irony of one of his best acts becoming his most lauded and his namesake.

An honorable mention goes to Tyrion, who I hated when reading the books - but now has flowered into one the best with again - perfect casting.

Verkain

Sep 5, 2004
Without a doubt, Tyrion is my favorite. Although, later in the series Jaime becomes interesting too.

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
Probably a tie between John Snow and Arya.
By proxy that includes Syrio Forel.

Ever so barely below that is a tie between Ned, Tyrion, Daenerys, and Rob Stark.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Zac Smith said:
Fav. Tyrion Lannister

Most hated!
He's cocky like Tyrion, but Jamie just comes of as an arse much more then his broter

Joffrey is a very close second
Before I give my favorites, I'll like to say that I have a friend that very much looks like Joeffrey. Picture here. [http://s576.photobucket.com/albums/ss207/zHellas/?action=view&current=215492_215974815084880_100000170884232_958152_4793043_n.jpg]

Favorites:

1.) Syrio Forel (Arya's "dancing" teacher)

2.) Tyrion Lannister.

3.) Arya Stark.

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
Tyrion. And I'm not surprised I'm not the only one. Also Eddard of course and Rob. I like Rob because of his determination to get shit done right.

Kina Kunz

Apr 20, 2012
My favorite character is definitely Arya. I can totally relate to her! Second is Bran. Why does no one EVER mention him?! I mean ok, so he's quiet and shy, but he's kinda badass in his way, and COME ON, he can see into the future! (He has prophetic dreams at the very least)
Tyrion and Jon Stark are obviously pretty cool too.

IndomitableSam

Sep 6, 2011
Arya, Brienne and Jaime. Sansa as time goes on as well - I think she's going to become a bit more like her sister (or maybe even Olenna Tyrell - hint), as she evolves.

Jamie and Brienne because of the book 3 and on arc, I'm still waiting and hoping with the cliffhanger. And the name Brienne calls? I think we all know who it is, but I really am not sure as it could be Catelyn's, too.