Game Rage

BlackJack47

Oct 29, 2008
My first post, I dont usually suffer the harshness of game rage anymore but a few of my friends still do making my life so much better to laugh at them, so what friends of yours have game rage? funniest incident? worst thing to have happened e.g. broken controller? then please do say so we can all laugh and be amused at little fits of rage all because of a slight mishap on a electrical device.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
hehe my bro does, he got so angry at WoW he broke his laptop screen and had to buy a new computer XD
that had me laughing for days

also every now and then i hear him swearing and yelling because someones killed him on his game, one day im gonna record it for fun XD

he also once broke a PS2 remote by throwing it after he died on another game (he doesnt like to lose)

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
I don't typically suffer from game rage, rather I suffer from stupid movie rage.

I keep it in at theatres, but if you watch a stupid movie with me elsewhere, look the hell out :D

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Internet Kraken said:
The search Bar causes rage because it's never used.
Are you kidding? Search-rage must be the most populare rage on this website!

ix_tab

Apr 25, 2009
So, so much swearing at Wind Waker. I love that game, but goddamn the fucking sailing.

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
Internet Kraken said:
The search Bar causes rage because it's never used.
Going search bar crazy again I see. I remember the last time this thread came up was in Feb? I think.
Anyways, I'm the champion at Game Rage last I checked....
Games that give me the rage:
License tests in Gran Turismo
Most fighting games on the hardest difficulty.

Casualties:
26 controllers (snapped in half)
1 Playstation One
1 Nintendo 64
1 Gamecube
1 PS2
16 Game disks
1 small table
2 chairs
1 wall.

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
Spent about 4 hours on Pokemon Crystal when it was out training up my pokemon and going through the game when it had a weird crash... I took the game out and boiled it in a saucepan.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Dante Must Die. /thread

...okay, okay, there's probably more stuff, but that's what's freshest in my mind.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
I only used to get mad when I was like 10... I raged and attacked my brother. I don't get mad when playing. I usually laugh if anything bad happens.

Bigfatstupid

Aug 8, 2008
sky14kemea said:
hehe my bro does, he got so angry at WoW he broke his laptop screen and had to buy a new computer XD
that had me laughing for days

also every now and then i hear him swearing and yelling because someones killed him on his game, one day im gonna record it for fun XD

he also once broke a PS2 remote by throwing it after he died on another game (he doesnt like to lose)

Jesus christ.

Broke his monitor? That beats me. My sister always tell's me WOW is evil and to stay away from it.

MMORPG don't really interest me all that much, though I'll play one, once in awhile. I think I'll just stick to my regular RPGS. X3

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
This is probably the worst.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weZvwj3ZTA4
Enjoy. It would have been wise for Hitler to have this kid on the frontlines.

I III II X4

Nov 14, 2008
Phantasy Star Portable I fought four level 81 Svaltus's early this morning...three at once.

I will now express my opinion on the matter.

HAIIIIIEEERRNNNGH!!

I'm a level 66 Mastergunner, a Cast, I wasted every single damn monomate and scapedoll on those bastards.

"Why not use Resta?"

Brilliant idea, aside from the fact I couldn't even slow down, lest I be blown away by their wave attack, or worse, paralyzed, and then bludgeoned to death!

Thankfully, Rammstein and Sonata Arctica carried me through the insanity...and you know what the kicker was? I didn't get any good drops from the SOBs.

Taylorcrw

Jan 30, 2009
Every time I play gears of war, that game makes me angry.when i first join a game I'm nervous until it builds up to rage.