Game Theory: Rosalina Unmasked Part 2 (Super Mario Galaxy)

MatthewPatrick13

Jun 17, 2014
Rosalina Unmasked Part 2 (Super Mario Galaxy)

So based on genetics and in-game lore, it seems like Rosalina's parents MAY be Peach and Mario. But Rosalina's mother is dead, and Peach doesn't seem to be. Not to mention Rosalina and Peach look to be the exact same age. So what's the deal? Are they actually related? The answer is YES. Super Mario Galaxy explains how...even if it is a little difficult to decipher.

Watch Video

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
On the plus side, I love this series and I'm very glad that it has come her. These two Rosalina videos are amazing.

On the down side, I loved the videos that I went and found them on YouTube and have now watched so many of them that I fear I have spoiled myself and jumped ahead. Oops. :)

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
OK, that opening was hilarious! Up there with that bit from the Simpsons where- oh hell, I'll show you:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CHt6PuiMq6U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
Dammit, I suck at this.

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
Darth_Payn said:
OK, that opening was hilarious! Up there with that bit from the Simpsons where- oh hell, I'll show you:
Dammit, I suck at this.
I think I remember that episode. The one with the new female coworker? If I'm wrong its probably because I don't watch as much TV as I use to.