Game without a release date you most want

Arrionso

Mar 30, 2011
Dark Cloud 3 (I'm still waiting, Level 5.)
Half Life 3 (It's coming...just...give it 10 years or so.)

eljawa

Nov 20, 2009
Guild wars two

though i must say, after so many years in development, idk if i care anymore

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Stall said:
Here's the trailer, if you're interested:
Now that was interesting.

OP: I'm surprised no one has mentioned Bioshock Infinite. Let's just say that it would be irrational to forget it.

Sirpipple

Aug 17, 2010
Kingdom hearts 3? There was a teaser at the end of 2 for a third one if I remember correctly, and I'm still waiting.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Wild arms 6 ! Well there were rumors about that game way back when , and i Played wild arms 5 last year and currently playing wild arms 4 ( it's kinda like Final fantasy no need to play them in order ). I doubt it will ever exist though , people no longer like jrpgs , and i doubt they could make a game like wild arms on xbox360 while keeping the charm wild arms gamr have .

Also is xenoblade ever gonna be released in canada ? Comon eh? Throw us a bone ! I r canadian!

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
jbartlett87 said:
Thief 4. Definitely.
http://thief4.com
This, so bad.

But besides that, I really want Doom 4. Two Quakecons without seeing anything on it after they said that there would be news. I think something's due already, but I guess we'll wait for next Quakecon.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Kirby Wii
Beyond Good & Evil 2 (if it really is being made)
and Tales of Xillia

The first because, as well received as Epic Yarn was, Kirby not being able to eat enemies and absorb their powers just isn't Kirby. The second because the first one was good but wayyy too short. And the last because frankly it's about time this side of the Pacific got a new Tales game that isn't a direct sequel or spinoff.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Diablo III. The hype is pretty much all gone by now, and every update seems to bring nothing but disappointment, but I still need to have that damn game. Right now!

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
This is easy, the next Half-Life game. Half-Life is probably my favourite gaming series and Valve left us hanging after that damn cliffhanger. I just can't wait until it gets released, there has rarely ever been a game/book/movie I've wanted more to get than this. Too bad that Valve has gone Gordon Freeman on us with Half-Life.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
1. Guild Wars 2
2. Tales of Graces
3. Kingdom Hearts 3
4. Tales of Graces
5. Ninja Gaiden 3
6. Tales of Vesperia(localized ps3 version)
7. Tales of Graces

Kokujo Long said:
Sir, might I recommend you lengthen that post? I keep seeing people get into trouble for having posts that short.

Inkidu

Mar 25, 2011
Meh, it's hard for me to get excited about games without release dates, and it's hard for me to get excited about games that aren't being released in the year I am. Even Mass Effect 3. I was salivating at the thought of getting it this holiday season. Lo and behold, they pushed it to 2012 and it might as well not exist for me.

This is probably why I'm immune to Blizzard for the most part. If I had to say one game. It's probably be Dishonored.