game you will never play and why?

Dantes Alaska

Jan 31, 2009
brawl, because i fucking hate getting my ass kicked by my brother because he has played it 100x more then I have

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
Dantes Alaska said:
brawl, because i fucking hate getting my ass kicked by my brother because he has played it 100x more then I have
It's games you will NEVER play and why? Not games you don't like to play anymore because your brother kicks your ass.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
BolognaBaloney said:
Guitar Gamer said:
portal

because I can't find the god dammed thing any where. ANY WHERE! *breaks into tears*
Download it over xbl
..................................................................................
.................................................................................
...............................................I have a ps3 *ducks*

JayTee

Apr 17, 2009
Anything made from Bethesda again, for chances are it will be a long winded plot hung over a copy-pasted Oblivion. (Fallout 3)

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
BolognaBaloney said:
toapat said:
Halo Wars. i already know how shitty it is because of 2 things: its Halo, which has never been given quality, and a console RTS, which is an entire catagory that is shit
Actually it plays very well, and the controls are very smooth. You really shouldn't judge something you haven't played.
i dont need to play it to know exactly how shitty it is. squad systems dont work, mice are mandatory for an rts to control as smoothly as a tub at least, 3+ resource systems keep the game tactical, vehicles should take much longer to build then infantry. 2 races is too narrow to provide any strategy even with the stupid Age of Mythology leader system. the entire halo series treats its non-disposable main charicters as gods. there are no dropships. multi-player is 6 players max, when the standard is 8. the only thing under the thin veneer of graphics in Halo wars is greed and corruption.

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
Guitar Gamer said:
BolognaBaloney said:
Guitar Gamer said:
portal

because I can't find the god dammed thing any where. ANY WHERE! *breaks into tears*
Download it over xbl
..................................................................................
.................................................................................
Oh is it not on PSN?

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
toapat said:
BolognaBaloney said:
toapat said:
Halo Wars. i already know how shitty it is because of 2 things: its Halo, which has never been given quality, and a console RTS, which is an entire catagory that is shit
Actually it plays very well, and the controls are very smooth. You really shouldn't judge something you haven't played.
i dont need to play it to know exactly how shitty it is. squad systems dont work, mice are mandatory for an rts to control as smoothly as a tub at least, 3+ resource systems keep the game tactical, vehicles should take much longer to build then infantry. 2 races is too narrow to provide any strategy even with the stupid Age of Mythology leader system. the entire halo series treats its non-disposable main charicters as gods. there are no dropships. multi-player is 6 players max, when the standard is 8. the only thing under the thin veneer of graphics in Halo wars is greed and corruption.
Still, having not played it, you cannot judge it. If you don't want to play it that's fine, just don't call it shit.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
BolognaBaloney said:
Guitar Gamer said:
BolognaBaloney said:
Guitar Gamer said:
portal

Download it over xbl
Oh is it not on PSN?
no..........................................................................sadly it is not

Dantes Alaska

Jan 31, 2009
BolognaBaloney said:
Dantes Alaska said:
It's games you will NEVER play and why? Not games you don't like to play anymore because your brother kicks your ass.
I have NEVER played brawl, ive played melee and the first one, but i never liked them, and i will never play brawl because of that

edit: also my brother is the kind of asshole who will brag because he kicked my ass in a game he has spent way to much time playing and i have played maybe once

Hazert

Mar 18, 2009
I doubt I'll ever play Mass Effect 2. As much as I've heard Mass effect was a good game, I tried it and couldn't get into it. And I won't be playing Halo Wars. For the most part I agree with toapat. The only console RTS that I've played that was any good was Endwar. I've seen Halo Wars played and I briefly tried the demo. I didn't see anything that would change my opinion that console RTS's are just a bad idea until they can figure out better controls. I used to be a fan of Halo, but it got old fast, so it holds no appeal to me as being a Halo game.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Most PS3 exclusives as I have a 360 and if I bought a PS3 now I would be executed for treason (that said I'd like to give LittleBigPlanet a whirl. However one game on the PS3 I'll never, ever play that will always be in my heart as the one game that I cannot have anything to do with as it fills me with loathing just thinkin about it:
Killzone 2

No...bloody....way. Another dark grey military shooter? Those things are so bloody interchangeable these days, there is no way I am getting involved with another one. I don't care about graphics so therefore it's one major selling point falls flat in my eyes.

Another game I'll never, ever play.... Too Human, simply because of all the recent loving praise it's gotten. What with esteemed recommendations including:
"Oh my god the fighting controls suck!"
"These environments are so repetative!"
"Same bloody enemy every single time!"
"The auto lock on sucks!"
etc.

There are also billions of older games I wish I could play but can't as I do not have the consoles. All I have is my original Xbox, my Xbox 360 and my Atari 2600

klakkat

May 24, 2008
Captain Pancake said:
Crysis, because i'll never have a good enough PC to get the good graphics it spouts on about.
You won't be missing much. The amazing graphics is about all the game had going for it. Well, and a brief stint operating a AAA Quad Cannon; that thing was sweet. However, the guns sucked, the story wasn't that interesting, and gameplay was mediocre. Just play Farcry again instead (The story still isn't good, but its better, and at least your character has a fucking face and personality. And the guns are fantastic).

Games I won't play: Pretty much anything Unskippable does a video on. Reasons are pretty simple, by the end of the intro video, if I tune out their commentary then there is nothing interesting happening and in general I have no idea what's going on in the story. Or, in the case of X-Blades, I can figure the story out to some degree, but it sounds heavily cliched and I hate the main character. But for the rest of the games, I was diligently trying to pay attention but couldn't figure out any purpose behind the intro video, which makes me all the more perplexed as to why they think you should have to watch this to play the game (ok, The Bouncer seemed to set up the story, but the villains were retarded, it was a slow intro, and the main characters dress and act like idiots).

Also, anything on an Xbox (and 360), Playstation 3, and any nintendo console made after the SNES. Not because I dislike them, but because I only own a SNES and PS2, and can't be bothered to buy a newer console until something new comes out to draw me away from my PC. Which I'm also not buying many new games for, particularly in the FPS genre, because "Modern Graphics" seems to mean the landscape is covered with dark blobs and the enemies look like dark blobs when more than 20 meters away, and "Realistic Physics" seems to mean all guns are completely inaccurate, except possibly one exotic weapon that you never get ammo for anyway, so most guns may as well be melee weapons. And THEN you have to be able to tank absurd amounts of damage because enemies still have perfect accuracy at any range.

tsb247

Mar 6, 2009
DCS: Black Shark

Why?

It is protected by Starforce and requires reactivation every 10 days. :(

That's too bad too because it looks like an AWESOME Helicopter sim! It's supposed to be the most realistic one to date too.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
BolognaBaloney said:
Blanks said:
Halo 1, 2, 3... no explanation needed
How clever, you don't like halo, that's cute. I've never heard of anyone who didn't like halo! You must be such a free-thinker!
i don't hate it or like it , just i'm never going to play it