Gamers for MediEvil 3!

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
I think that they should make MediEvil 3. if you are unfamiliar with the MediEvil series, it is a fantasy series where you play a skeleton of a hero, named Daniel Fortescue, who was never actually a hero, but the history books made a mistake. you constantly are resurrected to save the world from great supernatural danger. it is a great hack-n-slash series, simple, fun, and with a tim burton-ish atmosphere.

Wikia entry here: http://medievil.wikia.com/wiki/MediEvil

EDIT: polls keep being devoured by the void of the internet.

Seventh Actuality

Apr 23, 2010
A little more recognition for MediEvil would be nice, not sure about MediEvil 3 though. They already lost a lot of the charm in MediEvil 2 (and from what I've heard in the PSP remake).

What I really didn't like about the second game was how they gave Sir Dan a goofy voice when in the first one he just sort of mumbled unintelligibly, that was much more endearing.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
It would be hard to do the the old games justice, but I would definitely buy and play MediEvil 3 if it ever came out.

Azure9

Sep 19, 2010
I looked up the original developers and it seems they are stuck making PSP games for Sony so I doubt they will actually make it.

terror55

Oct 21, 2011
Shame i'd really like to see medievil 3, loved the first two games. Although i'd rather see Maximo 3 than anything else!

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Awww, damn you! My hopes nearly shot up then...
But yes, I would absolutely kill for a MediEvil 3. MediEvil is my favourite game of all time and I'd just love to see Sir Dan make a return.
MediEvil 2 had a few problems in it (Dan having a squeaky voice, annoying ghost, non-respawning health fountains and an annoying romance subplot) but I'd still call it a decent sequel to the original's greatness. MediEvil: Resurrection gave in too much to the comedic side of the original and ended up losing out on its darker nature which is one of the reasons I love MediEvil 1 so much. It also missed out on a few of my favourite levels (The Entryway, The Time Machine, Crystal Caves and The Gallows Gauntlet) and made the original characters far too comedic to be taken seriously (also I REALLY wanted to decapitate that genie).

So yeah. I really do hope they can make a MediEvil 3 that is worthy of the original.

Pweas?

Crayven

Plum tickler
Mar 28, 2011
Ok, i personally would love to see sir dan in another game, but how would him and his misses have escaped from the lions?