Games bought for a bargain price - which you enjoyed.

Lopunny

Apr 15, 2009
Homeworld 2 for £5 and a wierd one... Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime £5

T'Generalissimo

Nov 9, 2008
Assassin's Creed for £4. I can totally understand why paying £40 for it would make it seem like a bad game, but for £4 it's pretty damn good.

I also got No More Heroes for £10 but I haven't played it yet becuse I've been too busy playing Okami, which I got for £15. I very rarely pay more than £20 for a game and never more than £30. I love finding things that I want for less than £10; it's like finding hidden treasure.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
The Orange Box 20 bucks at Target and I already beat all the Half Lifes and almost done with Portal.
Best. Buy. EVER.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
UT3 brad new for 10 bucks at EB, I could not pass that up one bit. SOCOM: Tactical Strike for 15 bucks, damn awesome game.

Fingerprint

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2008
I got a copy of Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow free with my graphics card and it has become one of my favourite games. (Yes, this was a long time ago, but no time constraints were given.)

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
EMFCRACKSHOT said:
Oblivion+expansions for £5 at gamestation for my pc
Massive win. When I broke my first copy of Oblivion I bought the GoTY edition because it was cheaper despite already having shivering isles and knights of the nine.

I got Fable: The lost chapters for £4 recently and that kept me amused.

Also my friend gave me his copy of COD4 free because he was literally addicted to the multiplayer and couldn't see any other way to make himself stop. But then I don't think that counts.

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
I bought CoD4 for 20 bucks a week after it was released. I now have over 40 days playtime in the multiplayer. That's a little over 2 cents per hour of fun.

Kuala BangoDango

Mar 19, 2009
I bought a copy of an old Interplay game, Blood & Magic, which is an old RTS...similar to Warcraft but based in a D&D setting. I think i got it for like $5, but it was probably the first game I've ever finished.

Pretty old, but was rather fun.

TZORG

Jun 1, 2009
Silent Hill 2

and LA Rush (Xbox)

Around $5 each I think.

LA Rush has mechanics that eventually drove me to cheating, but I liked the driving in it. I see it as a spiritual sequel to Burnout 1

Tadakatsu1honda

Mar 14, 2009
Hmmmm....

Drakan 2: 6.99

Jak 3: 7.99

Dynasty warriors 3: 10.00

Tekken 5; 19.95

Pokemon Colosseum: 15.99

Buying games from the bargain bin: Priceless

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
Warzone 2100, Saints Row 2 (pre-owned), RAW 2 (X-Box, pre-owned), Dungeon Keeper 2, God of War, God of War II, Diablo II

I like the cheap section of GAME

Iwamori

Sep 7, 2008
Hardcore_gamer said:
Iwamori said:
I bought too human for like 8.98$ or something and have played over 20 hours already. That might just be because I like diablo so much and its a decent loot hack and slash. XD
I thought Too human sucked. Were the reviewers being too harsh on the game?
It's definitely not worth paying full price for, but if you enjoy hack and slash games its a fun little romp with a decent amount of replayability (5 classes, 50 levels, million items). The main problems Yahtzee and others had with it, long deaths, slow movement, sticky combat, etc arn't really as bad as they say. Unless you find it really difficult you won't die very often, your attack speed is rpg based, so some talents/skills increase the speed, and its got devil may cry gun+sword gameplay which is pretty amusing with combos and whatnot.

May 7, 2008
dead rising

what? its addictive! you can ***** and moan about the save points all you want its still the only game you can use anything to kill zombies with...and the voice acting was great!