Games no one remembers but you

Jamienra

Nov 7, 2009
Vagrant story. that was a really good game when i first played it. probably not so good now. twas long ago

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Some of you have made me feel so nostalgic.

My vote goes to Riddle of the Sphinx on the 2600. I sort of remember playing it... sort of.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
Metal Fatigue, Rock Raiders, KKND Krossfire and Heart of Darkness. Also, possibly, the original Prince of Persia.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Rugrats: Search for Reptar, it was pretty good, controls very weirdly though.

It has a sentimental value for me. I can beat it in under and hour now including my method for skipping a level.

Don't taze me bro

Feb 26, 2009
Funnily enough, I do remember alot of the games mentioned.

I would have said 'Majesty', though a sequel was recently released to help jog people's memories.

Pax Imperium

D&D: Blood and Magic. (Even Atari must have forgotten about this one, since they marketed Dragonshard as the first D&D rts, when Blood and Magic was).

camokkid said:
JSRF- jet set radio future.
I still play this on occasion, though I'll admit the DC 'Jet Grind Radio' was better. Sadly, I don't have my DC anymore :(

Floodclaw

Dec 24, 2008
Let's see.....
No-one I know has heard of Lifeline (PS2). Horrible voice control, but very amusing.
Also, while it's got a cult following, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly. Best. Game. Ever.
I think someone mentioned Sheep Dog 'n' Wolf (PS1) earlier too. That stuff was GOOD.

I am Jack's profile

Aug 13, 2009
There was this game where you were a really old guy riding a unicorn and you had to kill evil flpwers. Don't remember the name but it was for the ps2

mokes310

Oct 13, 2008
Zeramo said:
I'd go with American McGee's Alice
sometimes I get the impression of all my friends I'm the only one to have ever played this one or at the very least remembered it
That's a really great game! I have fond memories of playing it :)

Ziltoid

Sep 29, 2009
lego racers, the ai in that game was ridiculously cheap but the game was so fun. and you could build your own cars, which was awesome.

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
pete240 said:
the search bar game ... it's awesome the basic story line is that you use the search bar so you don't repeat threads. i'm shocked no one remembers that LOL!
People like you are very annoying.

Op. Gauntlet Seven sorrows is fairly forgotten however me and my friends had a blast playing it.

Master_Fubar23

Jun 25, 2009
Clyde said:
Quackshot, it had Donald Duck and a plunger gun
omg i still have that game for sega gen :)
Christemo said:
Heroes of Might and Magic. the entire franchise.

Titan Quest.

Dawn of War: Dark Crusade.

DBZ fighting games.
ill say the heros one is a gem since i still have heros II but the others are well known -_-

mmm i wonder if anyone played warzone 2100 for ps1. love that game ^_^