Games, or Sequels, That You DEMAND To Be Made

Wolfpocalypse

Nov 18, 2009
gothicboris said:
A Legacy of Kain game for the PS3. It cant end with Defiance D:
Dont even say it o_O damn you silicone knights! damn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! unless you make the game in which case your alright!

Nexus4

Jul 13, 2010
Rachel317 said:
Nexus4 said:
I'm sure that most people on the Escapist has had a game they've been looking forward to, only for it to be stuck in development hell, put in limbo or otherwise canceled. So, Escapist, what games do you demand to be made, regardless of the developers wish?

Mine: Beyond Good and Evil 2, Z.O.E 3 (MGS Rising can wait, I want my sequel Hideo), True Crime: Hong Kong (FUCK YOU ACTIVISION!) and Shenmue 3
Isn't BG&E currently being made? There was a teaser for it AAAAAGES ago. The original was amazing, so I fully agree that they should ge the sequel out immediately!

For me:
Bayonetta (and NOT a spin-off. You can't have Bayonetta without Bayonetta! Plus, Jeanne isn't a particularly fun character to play. Bayonetta is far more entertaining).
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (apparently, they ARE making a sequel, so I guess this is kind of redundant...)
Red Dead...: I want
John back from the dead (I don't care how!) and for him to leave Abigail and get together with Bonnie! With the Undead Nightmare, when Abigail become a zombie, I was thrilled because I thought he WOULD be with Bonnie by the end. Abigail was a right cow...)
A GOOD Tomb Raider, not just another crappy, quick buck game. Here's hoping the one coming out soon will return the series to its former glory.
American McGee's Alice.

Er...that's all I can think of right now.
It is being made, but it's unfortunately stuck in development hell at the moment...here hopes it doesn't end up like DNF

Windown95

Jan 16, 2011
Another Pokemon Game game, we don't get a lot of pokemon games, but I know if Nintendo does make another game. It will not be a total repeat of the others. Sarcasm Intended

random_bars

Oct 2, 2010
TehChuckles said:
Brutal Legend 2

even though it was specificity announced that it will not happen in the near future. for me, Brutal Legend was easily the console game with the best use of RTS elements, not to mention its original story, witty humour, and outrageous one liners had me constantly coming back for more. but the only thing I find really bad about Brutal Ledgend is that It takes hours to find an online game. (not cause of shoddy development but because next to no one plays it!) so to all those brutal legend owners out there "I'm the Weiner, you're the bun lets get together and have some fun!"
Is that on PS3? I've heard the matchmaking is pretty dead there. It's doing fine on 360 though...

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
I feel like they have to do some sort of game based off of The Hunger Games. I don't know how it works, especially since the games are fairly slow paced and consist of about two dozen people, half of which are usually killed right at the beginning, but there has to be some way to do it.
I am aware that there is a card/board game of The Hunger Games, but from what I've heard, it's crap and based off of the Training Days (Which is stupid, when you have these awesome fights to the death right around the corner from it...)

For sequels, most of what I've wanted has already been announced/made, but (Once I actually find the second game...) I'd love to see Baulder's Gate: Dark Alliance III. I never played the second one (Mostly because I can never find it anywhere outside of eBay or Amazon, which I generally don't deal on), but the first game is my favorite co-op game of all time, and I'd love to see that series continue.

TheNewDemoman

Feb 21, 2010
Nexus4 said:
I'm sure that most people on the Escapist has had a game they've been looking forward to, only for it to be stuck in development hell, put in limbo or otherwise canceled. So, Escapist, what games do you demand to be made, regardless of the developers wish?

Mine: Beyond Good and Evil 2, Z.O.E 3 (MGS Rising can wait, I want my sequel Hideo), True Crime: Hong Kong (FUCK YOU ACTIVISION!) and Shenmue 3
WOOT Zone of the Enders 3 for the win

So yah

Mirrors Edge 2
Zone of the Enders 3
Beyond Good and Evil 2

All games that need to be made.

(BTW I heard Kojima is doing it after Rising, but he could be BS'ing until he can think of another excuse)

Games that don't need a sequel

Black Ops (Just let it die)

omega_peaches

Jan 23, 2010
I want Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2
Not that MW2 BS, I want another CoD with the simplicity of CoD4.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
Too Human: Rise of the Giants

I don't care how many people didn't like that game, I want a sequel.

Call of Duty 5: Future Warfare

MechAssault 3

Bioshock 3

Devil May Cry 5 and I don't mean the DmC spin-off by Ninja Theory.

linkblade91

Dec 2, 2009
Final Fantasy 8, since that would piss off the "remake FF7" crowd lol

In all seriousness, however, I would ask for:
A sequel to Shadow of the Colossus.
A good game based around the Zero-G battleroom in Ender's Game.

Oh, and a new Lunar game! ...pretty please?

Death on Trapezoids

Nov 19, 2009
I want another jak and daxter.
That would be awesome.

Maybe a starship troopers game?

Or wait, a new, better evil dead game! For all your wisecracking chainsawing needs.

Finally, I'd love a starcraft third person shooter. Or do they already have those?