Games that made you Laugh

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Borderlands, specifically anything with Scooter.

I played through that whole game on coop with my best friend and we laughed every time Scooter talked.

HardkorSB

Mar 18, 2010
Conker's Bad Fur Day.

In what other game do you fight a giant opera singing pile of shit by throwing toilet paper in his mouth?

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
latest one was Ghost Recon Future soldier... in the campaign.. where they have to go to one of the top floors of a may 20 story heigh building and the elevator doesnt work... and just the comments the characters comes with are golden when they find out they have to take the stairs :p

Murtdragon

Apr 5, 2010
Any game(say for example Zelda, Ocarina of time, but not limited to) that gives you an urgent task, then infinite time to dick about in its world. If the fate of the world really is on me, how come no one is a bit annoyed that I'm hunting Gold skulltuas and finding treasure instead of saving their sorry asses... Just seems a bit silly.

Wanderhome

Mar 15, 2012
Portal 1&2.
Hk-47 from KoTOR.
Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes
WarHammer 30k: SpaceMarine
Left 4 Dead 1&2 (coop antics)

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
The Disgaea series, all of it. I like Lord Valvatorez the most. Seriously, all those games are brilliant and everyone should buy them and play them. RIGHT NOW!!!

Reyold

Jun 18, 2012
Pretty much every Mario RPG I've played (Paper Mario: TTYD, Super Paper Mario, and the Mario and Luigi trilogy.

Dr. Thrax

Dec 5, 2011
Grand Theft Auto, because GTA.
Portal 2, BECAUSE I'M A POTATO.
Bayonetta, the first time I saw the Wicked Weave I just stopped, and laughed my ass off, then the Torture Attacks made it even funnier.

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
I laughed my ass off when Quina and Vivi went through the dwarves' "sacred ceremony" in Final Fantasy 9.

Also, pretty much anything Valvatorez says during Disgaea 4.

Razentsu

Jun 21, 2011
There are plenty of games that have made me laugh such as Disgaea, No More Heroes, Persona 3 & 4, and the Portal games. Katawa Shoujo is probably the most recent game to make me laugh. :D

johnnnny guitar

Jul 16, 2010
Portal 1+2, Psychonauts, GTA 4, pretty much most Bioware games even Mass effect 3 had some funny moments and I hated 3 also all Suda 51's games they always have something that makes me laugh.

Milata

Jul 22, 2012
I was playing Prototype 2 and I vaulted a fence and my 2 legs just happened to hit 2 people, one of there heads was crushed and the other told me to try it again.

eimatshya

Nov 20, 2011
Back in the day, my friends and I used to laugh about some of the things you could say in Fallout 2. Like if you decide to tell Renesco a long, pointless story about you getting laid back in your village. That and the shotgun wedding in Modoc.

Your dialogue options when playing as a Malkavian in Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines could be pretty humorous, too.

The character of Steven Heck made me laugh out loud a couple times in Alpha Protocol.

Really a lot of Obsidian, Black Isle, Troika, and Bioware RPGs have made me laugh at one point or another. Also, in the Longest Journey:

The part where April is trying to hack open the chest on captain Nebevey's ship and accidentally chops a hole in in the hull had me in stitches the first time I saw it. Her comments when she has to hide in the dumpster to get into the police station were pretty funny too.

w9496

Jun 28, 2011
Brutal Legend. I'm shocked that it hasn't been mentioned yet.

Every other line in that game was great comedy.