Games that make you feel pitiful.

RowdyRodimus

Apr 24, 2010
Braid, just because it seems I'm the only person who hates the game. I haven't finished it because the four or five worlds I went through were so amazingly dull I turned it off and tried once or twice more to get into it and I still hated it. The deep story everyone talked about was just a bunch of babble about a guy seemingly growing distant from his girlfriend, and from what I played you can replace all the dialog with "Dick and Jane try to find Spot" and it would fit just as well.

Not to mention I wasted what $15 on it. Never again do I buy games on just recommendations.

E-Hybrid

Jan 25, 2010
Most console FPSs I think I am only good at L4D/2 simply I don't go gung-ho like most people who play the FPS

Ranorak

Tamer of the Coffee mug!
Feb 17, 2010
onewheeled999 said:
Marvel vs Capcom 2. I can't even beat the Arcade mode on easy, I don't even DARE play online.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Though I feel that the Xbox controller has some part of the blame, as well.

Gamegirl22

Oct 29, 2009
Rule Of Rose.
This game has one messed up story (and the gameplay is frustrating as well). Everyone treats you like dirt and your only friend is a dog. It's just... well, the game made me feel like I needed to take a shower and get some fresh air every time I played it.

Some Guy1403

Feb 13, 2010
Um in star craft the computers always kick my ass silly - i think Ive only won against them like 3-4 times but i'm a terrible at that game..fun thou : D

Yostbeef

Apr 14, 2010
Silent hill 2.Jame's journey deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole simply because he has nothing else to turn back to only to realize its your own soul your traveling into.Its a depressing journey and James is a little pathetic but without a doubt one of my favorite and most memorable ones.

More games should make you feel pathetic.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Dude. Shadow of the Colossus. you always feel so bad about each of the Colossi you kill. (except the last one, he was a dick)

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
IFf you mean pitiful as 'hopelessly bad at the game' I'd have to go with Devil May Cry and its entire genre.

I bought DMC4 and I just can't seem to get into it, there doesn't seem to be much in the way of a useful tutorial either. I sense it'd be the kinda game I'd really enjoy if I could get over the hump, as I really enjoyed a lot of 2d fighting games, had no trouble learning the playstyles of Killer Instinct and the like, where you had to learn how to make a combo flow.

Also guitar Hero, I've never really made it past medium difficulty, because it seemed at hard difficulty it stopped being fun and started being annoying, I played GH to feel good, not to be frustrated.