Games that make you talk to yourself.

Razentsu

Jun 21, 2011
Fighting games cause me to talk to myself. Though, I only talk to myself when I'm frustrated.

Poor decision/missed opportunity:
"Oh man, I'm an idiot."

Failing to defend against strong pressure/mix-up:
"Why is that a thing?!"
"That's so gross/disgusting!"

Losing a bad or unfamiliar match-up:
"Goddamn, *character name* is so stupid!"

drh1975

Dec 8, 2010
Most of them, especially Skyrim. When a bandit says to my Nord, "You'll be so much easier to rob when you're dead", I say, "No, YOU will be so much easier to rob when you're dead." Then I say, "Take that, ya bastard."

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Brain Age

If you've played it you know what I'm talking about.

Red, blue, blue, black, yellow, black...

Actually, anything that tried to use the DS's microphone feature for something other than just blowing.

Full

Sep 3, 2012
Shadowstar38 said:
I find that every game I play, I talk back to characters or ask the developers why the hell they did stuff. It's pretty much a lets play without recording it.
Pretty much this. I usually react to what's going on as well, saying "Oh hell yeah!" or "Well that was difficult" out loud.

I believe my family thinks I'm a schizophrenic, and I'm starting to believe it. Is this where the voices start?

MajorTomServo

Jan 31, 2011
Other than the occasional "FUCKING SHIT! IN WHAT MOTHERFUCKING UNIVERSE IS THAT FAIR?! FUCK THIS DAMN GAME. I'M GOING TO CAPCOM'S HQ AND HITTING EVERYONE IN THE BALLS WITH A DAMN BASEBALL BAT!" when I play Megaman or Ghosts n Goblins, I'm a pretty quiet gamer.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
First time I ever played Persona 3 and 4 I always talked to the characters when they wanted me to answer, weird, but it felt right. Oh how I wish I can play those two for the first time again...

Me playing Dark Souls PVP: "Frikin Backstab!" or "What a boring build..." or "*Dies* That was a dumb idea! Haha!" and my favorite "Gankers!"

There was a time when my Mic was broken and my cousin wanted to play Borderlands coop. Oh how I wish he heard all the times I called him an idiot...

My motto when something doesn't go my way: "Well that was bull crap"<-Its moments like these I wish I had a monocle to adjust.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
I never talk to a game when I am alone. If I were to think of a hilarious joke in regards to something that happens then I don't need to say it sine I know it and no-one will hear it. If I have friends around then I might be talking to the game, but that's for their benefit.

I do sometimes swear when I'm stuck, but nothing outside of that.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
I can't count the number of times I've yelled "flash ***** flash" while playing LoL.

The realization that you are going to die is not a pleasant one.

Thatguyky

May 23, 2011
Almost any game makes me talk to myself. Whatever I'm thinking usually comes out of my mouth. Sometimes it is questions, orders, strategies, and more often than not cursing :p

The only time I don't talk is during cut scenes. With some of today's games they get so close to movie quality, I just shut up and watch.

SirPigglesworth

Aug 14, 2012
I do tend to talk during games.
Dragon Age for example, I tend to talk out my orders and tactics and when I talk to people in game words slip out. (I once said you evil bastard far too loud and woke my brother up.)
For games that require focus it tends to be long silences broken by grunts "Come on"and finally lose vulgarity that I never usually say.
Games that induce verbal rage for me would be:
Cave Story: (Secret Final boss)
Mario kart: (When I get hit by a blue shell on the finish line and come last)
Valkyrie Chronicles
Borderlands Two's:
Bunker Battle with a shotgun no ammo and two patronizing people watching me play and saying how easy it was.
Skyward Swords final boss:
I put the remote up now let me get the lighting
Mario Party: I never have any luck with it.

Stepan_RUS'

Oct 26, 2012
Well, the only video-game i have played is called "STALKER call of pripyat" and it is a fictional "horror" game about the area around the Chernobyl nuclear plant. this is a Nuclear energy facility in Ukraine that had a meltdown in the 80's. my friend owns this video-game and during playing, i uttered a few 'expletives' during scary moments!