Games that need a HD remake or collection

WeirdNut

Dec 7, 2012
I would be happy about a Legacy of Kain HD Remake. It seems a lot of gamers never heard of it although it is one of the PsOne / PS2 classics.

Kyr Knightbane

Jan 3, 2012
I answered this before with this game:
WAR OF THE MONSTERS

I need to get another copy for my ps2. I miss this game

EDIT:

Armored Core 2-Last Raven/Nine Breaker. If they were to re-release these games in HD with a standard control scheme throughout, it would sell extremely fast. Armored Core 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I loved the Arena Fights. I need to dig my ps2 out of the box it's in and start playing old school games again

Apr 5, 2008
Outcast. Cutter Slade in HD baby! I'd be all up in that s**t. If anyone wants my money thrown at them, saying "Hello Ulukai" is one surefire way to get it. There are other ways of course, but I think they're illegal in most countries.

And what SpaceParanoid said. The man may talk funny but he's right. And when you're right, you're right.

Original Deus Ex, Thief and Jedi Knight series also. And every D&D game ever made.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009

the opening cut scene given a graphical face lift and in HD, it would be even more unnerving then it was the first time

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
WeirdNut said:
I would be happy about a Legacy of Kain HD Remake. It seems a lot of gamers never heard of it although it is one of the PsOne / PS2 classics.
Damn, here I thought I'd be the first to suggest it.

Listen, Crystal Dynamics, just do us all a favour and fucking do it. In this day and age HD remakes are nothing overly special anymore, and you can't tell me there isn't any money to be made in visually tarting up one of the greatest fantasy stories ever told since the beginning of 3D gaming. We all know the series isn't going to get its finishing instalment anyway, especially since Tony Jay died while you were lounging about on your arses doing nothing of even remote significance, so at least give us this.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Deus Ex, the original just looks like shit, and it could really add to the atmosphere(the HD textures, currently, to me, it just looks like a maze of box arrangements)

Also, The Matrix: Path of Neo a personal choice, played A LOT of this game as a child, I liked the combat and the gun play, updated graphics and a tighter engine would be awesome.

Childe

Jun 20, 2012
Capitano Segnaposto said:
Ryanrulez5 said:
I have been playing some old games recently and part of me felt the game was really good nice story good skill system the only problem was the graphics. If you havent figured out it was Deus ex I really enjoyed and I believe it should have a HD remake. Thats just my opinion any game you think that deserves to have its own HD remake or collection?
Kingdom Hearts. The Entire Series.
Star Wars: Battlefront I and II HD Download for Xbox/PS3
Meta... Wait, they did an MGS.

Well that is all for now.
THIS. they really need to HD up both series. i spend so many hours playing KH and BF and i miss them lots

Spiritmaster

Dec 4, 2012
Beyond Good and Evil, hopefully with more control over the camera. A Neverwinter Nights HD would be nice too.

rium125

Nov 30, 2009
We desperately need System shock 2 and Grim Fandango HD re-releases,'cus they're almost impossible to find now, and too damn epic to forget.

rebelscum

Jun 8, 2009
007: Agent Under Fire, Nightfire, Everything Or Nothing. I played the hell out of those games when I was younger and would love a full-on HD upgrade.

Destray All Humans 1 + 2 would be good too.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Childe said:
Capitano Segnaposto said:
Ryanrulez5 said:
I have been playing some old games recently and part of me felt the game was really good nice story good skill system the only problem was the graphics. If you havent figured out it was Deus ex I really enjoyed and I believe it should have a HD remake. Thats just my opinion any game you think that deserves to have its own HD remake or collection?
Kingdom Hearts. The Entire Series.
Star Wars: Battlefront I and II HD Download for Xbox/PS3
Meta... Wait, they did an MGS.

Well that is all for now.
THIS. they really need to HD up both series. i spend so many hours playing KH and BF and i miss them lots
They are making an HD remake of Kingdom Hearts 1 and Re: Chain of Memories actually. It's supposed to come out in 2013. Some say it might have a remake of the Final Mix but I'm doubtful it'll be an HD remake of Final Mix. If it is then I'll be angry as I just import Final Mix 1 and am recording it! >.<

Verkula

Oct 3, 2010
How about Morrowind? There was already an Xbox version, so i dont think it would be a huge problem to release it on 360/PS3.

QuartzQuadreant

Sep 14, 2012
I've always maintained that KOTOR 1 and 2 would make great re-releases. Perhaps they'd release the finished game this time.

Rattler5150

Jul 9, 2010
The original Privateer game needs and HD upgrade and reboot.

I played this game for hours and hours, exploring the system, trading pirate goods, doing missions.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
I think think Star Wars Battlefront II would make a awesome HD remake, plus bug fix.

Hopefully it could make some more support for Battlefront III.

Supernova1138

Oct 24, 2011
Ascarus said:
TIE FIGHTER TIE FIGHTER TIE FIGHTER TIE FIGHTER
Yes definitely. I would say the entire X-Wing series and Wing Commander series would benefit from an HD remake. The space combat sim genre needs to come back. The only space combat sim that doesn't really need an HD facelift is FreeSpace 2 thanks to its modding community already doing the HD facelift.

Hypno-Sheep

Jan 25, 2012
Spiritmaster said:
Beyond Good and Evil, hopefully with more control over the camera. A Neverwinter Nights HD would be nice too.
They already made a Beyond Good and Evil HD remake.

I would love to see a Dragon Quest: Journey Of The Cursed King HD remake.

Lewg999

Jan 30, 2011
It baffles me that Sony haven't made a HD collection of the Ape Escapes. All of my other childhood titles have been spruced up so why not this one! Also I'd love to see a PC port of Destroy All Humans 1 or 2 , They were brilliant.