games that need a movie tie in

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
i saw push on dvd and thought why isnt there a game about this. use differnt kinds of supernatural powers for a super drug. and there are plenty of movie the need game tie in. (say the gamer movie)

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Because video-games based on movies always kick ass, right?

Just like movie adaptions of books.
Or being stabbed in the neck.
Hahahaha, i get it sarcasm. Good job.

Well, most movie/book/game tie in's do suck, its actually a fact now.

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:

are you saying riddick, spiderman 2, and X-men origins sucked?

Kitsume

Oct 21, 2008
zombie711 said:
MaxTheReaper said:

In order No,no, yes hell yes it did suck.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
zombie711 said:
MaxTheReaper said:

Those are exceptions but there have been many more misses than hits in the movie adaption department.

Remember Super Mario Bros. The Movie. Best miss ever.

AlphaOmega

Oct 10, 2008
So many people though the xman:eek:rigins movie was good, the game was allright and just mindless fun but the movie sucked.

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
DuplicateValue said:
Resistance would make an awesome movie in my opinion. :)
I'd say Fallout might make a great TV series if handled correctly. It would need an absolutely kickass story and a load of interesting characters and locations, as well as a large budget. If done right, it could be a real treat.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
zombie711 said:
If by 'Riddick' you mean the film 'Chronicles of Riddick' then yes I thought it sucked.

On topic, once when I was younger I believed that if well done the Halo series could have made for a great film trilogy if done right. DESPITE what naysayers would say, but now I realise that it's better off just staying a game series as indeed most game series's. So I have a sort of answer for you but I still wouldn't want to see such a film in the long run.

The_Healer

Jun 17, 2009
OMG! IM LOOKING FORWARDS TO THE HALO MOVIE SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ITS GONNA BE SUPER DUPER FANTASTICALLY AWESOME!!!!

Save me please.

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
Vrex360 said:
zombie711 said:
If by 'Riddick' you mean the film 'Chronicles of Riddick' then yes I thought it sucked.

On topic, once when I was younger I believed that if well done the Halo series could have made for a great film trilogy if done right. DESPITE what naysayers would say, but now I realise that it's better off just staying a game series as indeed most game series's. So I have a sort of answer for you but I still wouldn't want to see such a film in the long run.
hate to break this to you, but Steven Spielberg is thinking of directing a Halo movie. it will be based off the novle that was written by the guy who made the G.I.Joe movie

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Carnagath said:
I'd say Fallout might make a great TV series if handled correctly. It would need an absolutely kickass story and a load of interesting characters and locations, as well as a large budget. If done right, it could be a real treat.
They already made a movie.
Three, in fact.

I believe they involved a man named "Max." (no relation)
Nah, the first movie was...absolutely terrible, it was the sort of B movie that would loop forever in a gay biker bar. The third one has Tina Turner in it, which is enough reason to avoid it at all costs. The second one was great but the only similarities with Fallout were the rusty cars and the Raider Sadist Armor models that the third game completely copied from the movie. I was thinking more of an actual Fallout TV Show, you know, with the whole lore, the Brotherhood, Enclave, Vaults, wars, cannibalism etc etc.

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
I'm not sure who this "Tina Turner" character is, or why you dislike it
Ahh, to be young, not born in the 80's, such a blessing. Allow me to fuel your nightmares.