Games that NEED a Sequel

Deathfyre

Mar 6, 2010
I'd like to see a new Legend of Dragoon... or at least a graphics remake. Since there really isn't much to add to the story

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
ZeroMachine said:
Spawny0908 said:
ZeroMachine said:
Omnific One said:
DragonLord Seth said:
Daveeo said:
I would really like to se a sequel to mirrors edge!
EA announced that they were cancelling the sequel already in development, because the first game didn't get enough money to risk a sequel. The decided to turn the entire studion towards BF3.
They announced afterward that they didn't actually cancel it.
Ah, good, someone else covered it for me. Also, your avatar? Amazing.

Now, as for my list:

Alan Wake
Mirror's Edge
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Maybe Red Dead Redemption, about what his son did (maybe he goes to war?)
Metroid Prime 3, so they can deliver on their secret ending cliffhanger
Halo 3 (and ODST so we can see what happens to that team)
Halo Wars (I want to know what happened to the Spirit of Fire)

Any other games I feel deserve sequels are definitely getting them, so there we go.
I think Redemption needs a Prequel. I wanna know how John was in his gang. Or maybe a DLC on what Jack did from 1911 to 1914.
O_O

Yeah, do want. Both of those.
Sounds kickass don't they? Hear that Rockstar?! GET ON IT!!!

Wilbot666

Aug 21, 2009
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines needs a sequel, but since Troika has gone the way of all flesh I guess I'm shit out of luck there. Will someone make me a new WoD vidya game please?

zerobudgetgamer

Apr 5, 2011
Since Psychonauts has been said to death, we need more Suikoden and NOT Tierkreis!

We only know of about 15 of the 27 True Runes, we've had at LEAST three or four different regions that have only been mentioned, never actually shown in any game, and the timeline stopped moving forward after Suikoden 3. That and Suikoden is an awesome series and deserves RPGer praise far more than Final Fantasy.

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
Mark Flanagan said:
I'll second Enslaved, I also wouldn't mind seeing another SW:Battlefront game and a sequel for Eternal Darkness.
Ill second that for a SW:Battlefront game

Dizeazedkiller

Feb 11, 2011
Heathrow said:
Portal 2 needs a sequel. There's more to be said about this world and GLaDOS's character is still in its infancy.
Not to mention Ratmann, who i'd like to see fleshed out a little more and perhaps, if its possible, to make the sort of ghost connection between him and Chell a reality. By ghost connection i mean he seemed to help her a whole damn lot in the comic of portal 2, so i'd like to see them meet face to face.

but it might not be plausible because she has escaped.

I'd like to see a SW Battlefront sequel. The gameplay was awesome and i'd like to be able to have that in an online sort of situation. I doubt many ppl are play SW battlefront 2 online these days (not sure there is an online feature) so it would have to be a totally new game to hook a lot of players in, IMO.

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
Psychotic-ishSOB said:
woots7 said:
kingdom hearts two needs a sequel, and don't even talk to me about all those pussy spin off ones that keep coming out, i want kingdom hearts 3, not kingdom hearts coded, it came out on cell phones, CELL PHONES!!!!
FUCK YES
LOL I don't want this to sound like a broken record but,

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! Bout Time We Get A Real Sequel!

Oliver Pink

Apr 3, 2010
XIII - aka, THIRTEEN - which ends on the most painful cliffhanger Ever - and then DOESN'T HAVE A SEQUEL?!

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
NOTHING (ok, maybe Psychonauts, since I don't want to set up my old Xbox to play it)
The game market needs gameplay innovation, not plain growth.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Beyond Good And Evil Desine Plena!
They are apparently making it but thinking realistically I wouldn't be too suprised if it ended up as vaporware :(