Games that should be on the DS as soon as possible.

rusty_cage

Mar 27, 2008
Grim Fandango.

Although I don't have a DS so I don't have much of an opinion, I'd just like to see it ported to consoles.

gmer412

Feb 21, 2008
I would absolutely love a new 2D Metroid on the DS. It could be like Contra 4 was, but using the bottom screen for your ammo or a map of the area or something. Hunters had very good multiplayer, but the single-person campaign was just not up to par with the others. Please Nintendo, you know you want to!

TomNook

Feb 21, 2008
The_Logician19 said:
Dayantis said:
Who doesn't want Smash Bros DS?
Also, some Fire Emblem would be nice, and a better Advance Wars than Dark Conflict was.
Unless I've been grossly misinformed, they're remaking the original Fire Emblem for the DS. You know, the one no one knows about. With Marth.

Apologies Abound.

The original Japanese or Western one?

Ender21

Apr 14, 2008
SMASH BROS!!! i was really hoping they would get the psp n64 emulator running fast enough to play a good game of smash bros on the go.

stompy

Jan 21, 2008
What about a Perfect Dark, or Golden Eye remake on the DS?

- A procrastinator

x434343

Mar 22, 2008
BioShock on the DS. Think of the hacking mechanics and the plasmid/gun changes

slyder35

Jan 16, 2008
i think world of warcraft for DS would ROCK! just imagine taking on Ragnaros in Molten Core with your stylus! ok maybe the scale is a bit grand, but hey, worth a shot.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Lylat Wars/Starfox 64...

I'm aware of Starfox Command, it was ok, but the crossed over rts and free roaming took a lot of the speed out of the game. Starfox 64 would be the ultimate train journey game in my opinion.

Also, Crash Bandicoot, Crash 2 and Warped, as unlikely as it may be. I want Crash 2 portable and not Crash of the Titans, or those stinking spin off games...