Games That Should Be Xbox Originals

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
I...want....KOTOR!!

Seriously this is the only way I would ever get to experience such a game. Other methods are just so unappealing.

But the main is that there's no party chat while playing originals.

Hulyen

Apr 20, 2009
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. C'mon Microsoft, you made Munch BC but not Stranger?

Apr 28, 2008
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath
Beyond Good and Evil
Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes

Hell, they aren't even backwards compatable with the 360... what the fuck Microsoft?!
Those games are the only reason I still own my origional xbox.

And even though it will never happen, the origional Conker, the one for the N64, not xbox, mainly because the origionals multiplayer was a shit load better than the xbox's. Maybe an xbox live arcade title?

Antiparticle

Dec 8, 2008
Frack Xbox Originals, they should add backwards compatibility for more games!! Psi-Ops, Path of Neo, Silent Scope, even Painkiller, all Xbox games I still have but which don't work anymore on the Xbox 360!

classyplatypus

Jan 22, 2009
KOTOR, for obvious reasons
Freedom Fighters because campaign was unique and fun
Close Combat: First To Fight because it had some of the best online I have ever played
And definitely SSX 3, it's the only sports game that i ever really loved

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Ghostwise said:
The Rockerfly said:
Does anyone remember Robo pit? It was on the ps1 and with a multiplay it could be amazing, mainly because they completly concentrated on gameplay.
That would end up being on the live arcade since it wasn't an original xbox game.

My picks would have to be KOTOR 1 and 2, A Bards Tale, X-Men Legends, and Morrowind.
Sorry I was tired at the time and was under the impression that it was putting games on xbox live. My mistake.