Games that took so much of your time.

ShawnRiles

Jun 13, 2009
Searched it up, nothing.

So Escapist, what game took so much of your time in a total.
Me, Oblivion. I got so into it when my brother bought it. My brother has also spent over 200 Hours in FFX. Playing large amounts of Blitzball, and still has only 3 of those special weapons.

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
You are going to get "search bar"d because I wrote in a thread just last week, regardless I'm not one of those people.

Final Fantasy 7, I had a 250-ish hour file, everyone level 99, evry one had a master piece of material, maxed stats, killed all the weapons. It's still my proudest moment in gaming finishing that file.

Next up is Oblivion, lots of hours on both the PS3 and the PC, with Pc racking them more recently due to large numbers of mods

Xeno264

Aug 12, 2009
~100 hours in Fallout 3, still going and planning another playthrough.

~250 hours in Pokemon Emerald.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
600 hours combined on Oblivion and Fallout 3.
Roughly about 200 hours on Final Fantasy X.

redsoxfantom

Jul 22, 2009
Over 40 hours in Oblivion, still nowhere near the end. Also, around 9 days of COD4 online last time I checked.

Ghostrick Dorklord

Ordinary High School Girl
Legacy
Oct 2, 2009
Through the Looking Glass
Country
Wonderland
I've spent like more than a year to beat Phantom Brave on the first try. I had to get cheats on it.

La Pucelle is the same thing but longer. I haven't picked it up since 2 years because I got pissed off with it.

But I have spent 400+ hours on Pokemon Pearl. XD

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
The Xenosaga saga. I spent a collective of a month of play time to finish those games.

theseworlds

Oct 26, 2009
hmm, Final Fantasy VIII has got to be mine. I've got 7 files, each one started from scratch, that are 150+ hours. lots of time of that game

also, Poke'mon Silver Version. It was the first Poke'mon game I got and had about 800 hours gathered on that. Evry Poke'mon in the game, including Celebi. Over 50 of them were lvl 100. And my little sister decides she wants a cute little Chicorita, so she starts it again
. . . *head explodes*

other game I've spent way too much time on, Football Manager 2008. had about 17 days on that, which equates to about 410 hours.

wow, i've spent waaay too much time on games

iriemage

Oct 6, 2009
Probably around 600 in FFX, 300 in Star Ocean 3, 200 in Radiata Stories, and 300 in FFXII.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
300 hours on FFVII, 150 Hours on FFX, 70 hours on Fallout 3(I don't own the game), 225 hours on Morrowind(still haven't beaten it). Those are the only ones that pop into my head

ShawnRiles said:
Searched it up, nothing.
that is beginning to mean nothing. 2/3 of my threads were unoriginal and I used the search bar for half an hour each time using every keyword I could think of and I found nothing. At this point it is just to cover your ass to say it if there is something you missed.

Spleenbag

Dec 16, 2007
26 full days in WoW (so about a month) over the course of the nine months I played it. I regret nothing; I made several connections and I still talk to them to this day, the better part of a year later.

Hundred and something hours in Oblivion.

Dr. Love

Apr 18, 2009
well, lets add up my warcraft times for each character

Endtable (mage) 124 days played
Lonerwulf Warrior 55 days played
Ihatepants deathknight 48 days played

Used to be one of "those" elitist raiders 7 days a week 5-8 hours a night.

equals alot of days :(

Final fantasy X probably comes in second think my memory had about 250 hours on it thats with getting all special weapons and unlocking and beating nemesis though.

then Final fantasy 8 and Fallout 3 with both around 200ish hours

Skullpanda

Jun 12, 2009
Persona 3:FES : 130 hours. I replayed it to get all the social links maxed out...then decided it would be a good idea to start "The Answer"...eesh.
Persona 4:70 some hours...kinda lost track after I left it for a while. End of that game still pisses me off...
Perfect World: Going on 3 months now...around 2 hours per day on average...good god, I need to get outside or something
Gran Turismo: Combining 3 and 4, I think I've got about a collective year of gameplay. That series just hooked me...

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
You guys have shit on hardcore wow players.

I have no desire to find out how much played I have on current characters, but I've easily lost over 250 days played in WoW. However, I've been playing since pretty much day one.

I still don't think I lost it though, I had fun most of the time.

MorsePacific

Nov 5, 2008
I've had 12 Fallout 3 characters thus far, and have taken them all to level 30, while finishing all quests, collecting all of the bobbleheads, and finding a majority of the unique weapons. I think each character had around 80-90 hours logged, so you can do the math.

TheKnightOne

Aug 4, 2009
Wow. 33 days and that is only getting my main up to Trial of the Grand Crusader standard. Now im starting alts :p