Games that you consider yourself a bona-fide fanboy of...

Liam Barden

Jun 20, 2011
1) Banjo Motherf*cking Kazooie!
2) Ocarina of time
3) Pikmin
4) Paper Mario II

Yes, theyre all nintendo :p

EDIT: oh, and Advance Wars (all)

Ruwrak

Sep 15, 2009
Elderscrolls series. (From morrowind up to Skyrim (release now plox.) To young to remember daggerfall etc.
Heroes of might and magic series (1-6 (still in beta grr grr) )
Banjo Kazooie & Banjo Tooie on N64
Final Fantasy 10 (480+ hours in to it, got everything x.x yeaaaars ago.)

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Conza said:
putowtin said:
Assassin's Creed

The saying been there bought the tee shirt is no-where near strong enough for my fan girl geekiness for this series, I even have 3 tattoo's in relation to it!

Mass Effect
Got into this series a little later, but I now own all the games books comics and have one tattoo for it.

Saint's Row

Been a fan from day one and "still addicted to da row"

One day I'll run out of geekiness or places to tattoo!
Ok, just to clarify something here - you permenantly tatooed your body for a video game? Hell, do what you want with it, it's yours, but I am really curious to know if it's permenant or not.
Yeph permenantly, I know theres the whole, ahh it's a video game tattoo, but what I do is find art work or symbols within the game that I like and have tattoo's based on them.

Swny Nerdgasm

Jul 31, 2010
Pretty much anything by Bioware except Jade Empire and KOTOR. Except for those two games I have yet to not enjoy anything they've put out.

And since you didn't exactly specify video games, I'd have to say D&D, the Ravenloft campaign setting in particular, now if only I could talk my group into letting me run an adventure there...

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Earth defense force insect armageddon
Red dead redemption
Alan wake

That's all that really come to mind at the moment.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
I would say mostly just Mass Effect and Crysis, all the games in those series.
And Just Cause, I have both of dem too.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Shadow of the Colossus
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater/Subsistence
Final Fantasy 9
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Final Fantasy 7, when I played that game I literally had no complaints about it all. It annoys me a little when people who didn't play it when it was released knock it for graphics etc. It's just totally unfair. I also loved Final Fantasy 9.

Resident Evil 4, It was a game that I really enjoyed the only downside being the completely unessercary and whiny presidents daughter.

Fallout 3. I loved that game and I really thought it captured the atmosphere and humour of the two previous games. I also really like Vegas although I think some of the feeling of lonliness was lost. I'm looking forward to see if they do a game on Skyrim's engine :)

I have a real soft spot for Mario and Zelda games aswell although there are a number of Zelda games that I didn't like namely Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass so I wouldn't say I'm a complete nintendo fangirl :p

The only character that I'm a complete swooning fangirl over is Joker from Mass Effect, he is awesome and I bought his hat. <3

The Monkey King

Oct 26, 2010
Well..
1. Men of war Assault Squad..
2. Men of war.. Vanilla
3. Garry's mod
4. Heros of world war 2
5. Faces of war

I know most of them are .. Well Just diffrent versions of the same game but.. Men of war ftw!

Rex Fallout

Oct 5, 2010
Mass Effect
Fallout
God of War

And even though Infinite killed a lot of the love I had for the series, I'm going to go with the original 2 there as well. I mean when you've played through the first one so many times you have just about every bit of dialogue memorized, know when and where splicers appear, and know every single level frontwards, backwards and sideways, and you are still up for playing that game from time to time... I'd say you are indeed a fanboy. So, Bioshock and Bioshock 2 fanboy as well.

Kekkles

Feb 19, 2010
1. Digital Devil Saga
2. Grandia
3. Okami
4. ICO
5. Shadow of the Colossus
6. Beyond Good & Evil
7. Ghost in the Shell
8. Bastion
9. Castle Crashers
10. Limbo

Not in a particular order and there're probably a lot more in there that I could update later, when I remember, but I won't.

Captcha:

SERIOUSLY!?

Guido656

Feb 20, 2009
1. Duke Nukem 3D - first game I really got into, really.
2. Quake 2
3. Tomb Raider 2
4. Zool 2 ...there's a lot of 2's here, I'm seeing.
5. James Pond: Robocod
6. Half-Life
7. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
8. Team Fortress 2
9. Mass Effect ...2
10.GTA: San Andreas

Keall

Jul 5, 2010
Dragon Age: Origins
Shining Force (Yeah, that old Genesis game that nobody talks about anymore. My childhood, man)
Kingdom Hearts
Digimon World 4, kind of (My friends and I used to get hammered and play the **** out of it. I think that counts?)
Rome: Total War
Gothic (Series in general)
Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines
Resident Evils 1 through 4
Dark Cloud
Grandia 2
Skies of Arcadia
Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior series (Esp. Dragon Warrior Monsters and Dragon Quest 8)
Shenmue
Battlefield: Bad Company/Bad Company 2

edit: Totally forgot Magi Nation. For shame.