Games that you consider yourself a bona-fide fanboy of...

Gorilla Gunk

May 21, 2011
Silent Hill despite the fact that I still haven't played 1, 2, Origins, and Shattered Memories.

Can't wait for Downpour.

Quantom Quak

The Source of All Evil
Jun 12, 2009
I love to show off all my nerdness. It's fun to make subtle references that only a few people will get. So...

1. Team Fortress 2
2. Half-Life (all of them)
3. Munchkin
4. RuneScape

I also know everything there is to know about Scott Pilgrim.

thibaut95

Feb 8, 2011
ASSASSIN'S CREED(the comics,books,movies even the french novel ...)
Mass effect series
Red Dead Redemption
Halo(well Halo CE,2 and three actually)
Sphinx and the cursed mummy
and fable the lost chapters(i still enjoyed 2 and 3 but the magic of the first wasn't there)

Tohru_Readman

Sep 14, 2009
So many, here is a few:

-Jet Set Radio
-Jet Set Radio Future
-Alan Wake
-Rock Band Series
-Halo Series
-Gears of War Series
-Ouendan Series
-Pheonix Wright Series
-Saints Row 2 (and probably 3 when it comes out)
-Suikoden V
-Plants vs Zombies
-Jak and Daxter series 1-3

VincentR

Apr 17, 2011
I suppose I really enjoyed Monster Hunter for PS2 and Tri for Wii. Although I hate the one analog stick control scheme of the psp, so those are the only ones I've played.

But really, I'm a TRUE fan boy of Bungie. I don't believe they have ever made a bad game; although I specialize in the Marathon Series, and to a lesser extent (haven't played it as much, due to a lack of an older maintosh), Pathways into Darkness. I enjoyed Halo 1 more than any of the other Halo games, and I also liked ODST more than Reach, 3, etc. Although I'll admit that multiplayer in Reach seems to be pretty top-notch compared to the rest of the series.

I also love Diablo 1 and 2; I still play Diablo 1 occasionally, and Diablo 2 is installed on every computer I get.

NapalmBob

May 27, 2009
Goldeneye, first real time sink
Perfect Dark, easily best split-screen on N64
NFS Underground 1, 2 and Most Wanted
Minecraft, even though I suck at it
Hitman series, so much replay value
GTA series, 3 thru 4, the golden years :)
Far Cry 2, its a love hate thing
Test Drive Unlimited, TDU2 sucks hairy balls, its not very 'unlimited'
COD up until 4, recently they too are sucking on ye olde hairy balls

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Well,
Saints Row: Well, where ELSE can I be a furry cat hitting people in the crotch and shooting cops in the face with a pimp cane.

Minecraft and many other indies: Think it like this, since I bought their title, they can make more and afford to eat. SYMPATHY IS FOR THE WIN!

Seriously, captcha, you so crazy.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
I don?t think I am. There are plenty of games that are good enough that you can overlook their faults but there is no game that I would like so much that I could overlook all faults of any future releases, then call people names because they aren?t as forgiving as I am.
Loved San Andreas (fun and a great value) but thought GTA4 was bland and had absurdly overpriced dlc that felt more GTA than the original game.
Loved Fallout 3 but thought New Vegas was a mess.
I think Burnout Revenge is the greatest driving game of all time but the lack of Crash Junctions in every Burnout since then has been very disappointing.
Even Katamari (which seems pretty hard to screw up) had that really bad psp version.
No series is so good it can?t be flushed down the toilet.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Ah yes, there are quite a few:

Shadow of the Colossus/Ico
Demon's Souls
Homeworld series
Metal Gear Solid series
Final Fantasy XII and XIII
Assassin's Creed series
Fallout 3
Half-Life series
Rome and Medieval II Total War
Prince of Persia Trilogy
Armored Core 4 and FA
Katamari series
TES IV Oblivion

These are games I want to know everything of and immerse myself in every part of gameplay and lore.

Vredesbyrd67

Apr 20, 2009
Resident Evil. I would also say Silent Hill, but I still refuse to play any of the games after 4, so I'm technically not obsessive enough to also play the shitty games just for the sake of having played them. Hence, I cannot call myself a Silent Hill fanboy.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Any halo game, Minecraft, Elder scrolls, fallout 3.
And some others too!

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
There are none. There are games and game series I love, but I hate blind fanaticism just as much as I hate blind hatedom.

Sumrex

Apr 4, 2010
. mass effect series
. age of empires (not online though)
. total war except Empire and Napoleon
. star wars battlefront

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
TheFPSisDead said:
Persona 3, without a doubt, i will not apologize for the retarded teen drama, i love this game!!!!
I actually thought the whole teen drama thing was done quite well, and coming from me that's saying something since I HATE teen drama and wouldn've dropped the game less than a third of the way through if it had not been handled well instead of making it all the way to the final boss (still couldn't beat him though, the fucker!)