Games that you keep meaning to get round to.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
I gots a few:

Half-Life 2 (and episodes)
Postal 2 (It looks hilarious)
Disgaea series
S.T.A.L.K.E.R (Doubt my PC can handle it, but it can handle Metro 2033 relativley well so...)
Resident Evil 4
Devil May Cry series
Grim Fandango (Had it once, it's gone now. And I am sad for it)
Mass Effect series
Fallout 3 - Broken Steel DLC
Hitman series

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Oblivion. I really wanted it, but some of the flaws kinda turned me off to it. I could still play it, but Touhou took over my life for a good while (and still has a solid grip). After that, I got BlazBlue (Lambda and Ragna ftw). If I got Xbox Live, then it's likely I won't be touching Oblivion for a long long time.

A longer time ago would be FFXII. I did enjoy it a good deal, but I stopped playing for a little and I didn't go back. I still want to, I just never do. 40+ hours and I leave it hanging. I'll probably be lost.

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
Metro 2033. I want to play it, but I keep getting sidetracked by Valve and BioWare games.

Natonator

Aug 29, 2010
Mass effect 2, galaxy 2, and then there's the older ones on consoles i never had: shadow of the colossus, prince of persia sands of time, the rest of paper mario... unfortunately for my chances of ever playing those games, or any other game for that matter, I bought halo reach. Goodbye variety, hello CREDITS. Ohhhhhhhh, credits; the ambiguous currency of choice for the entire sci-fi genre.

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
The Orange Box
Bioshock (I own it but I haven't finished it due to the annoying big daddies killing me)
BFBC2
AC1 and AC2, definitely getting brotherhood though
DA:O
ME2 DLC
Conkers Bad Fur Day (never got to play it as a kid)
KOTOR
Crackdown 2
GTA 4
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Timesplitters
Zelda: Spirit Tracks (need to fix my DS and nintendo never sends me the freaking posting thing)

The Furbinator

Jul 12, 2010
'The Witcher', nabbed it off steam for $7, downloaded the 15 gigs (a lot in australia) and have yet to boot it up :)

airrazr77

Sep 14, 2010
I have had Mech Warrior 3 sitting on my desktop for almost 10 years now, I have beat 2 missions and i have been meaning to go back and beat the rest. But everytime i load it up I just do instant action to relearn the controls but then get distracted.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.
I had it as a kid but never got past the water temple, I've many time thought about re-starting and playing it to the end but it hasn't happened yet.

SweetxVicious

Aug 2, 2010
I have a bunch that I've started, got halfway through, and never finished...currently I have:
Devil May Cry 4
Persona 3 FES
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Prototype
Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Drakengard
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Silent Hill 2
Final Fantasy X
The bonus chapter of The World Ends With You

Plus I just bought a used copy of Assassin's Creed 1, to psych myself up for Brotherhood (seeing as I already beat 2 but never played 1)...haven't touched it yet...
I am actually playing P3F and DMC4, and trying to beat them, I just don't have much time to game lately. The others I kind of gave up on for now.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
I never finished Metro 2033. I got a bad checkpoint and ragequit.

I also bought Splinter Cell: Conviction and FEAR 2 the week before Halo Reach came out... finished Splinter Cell, might go back and do realistic one day.

Uh... haven't even started FEAR2. Probably won't. Reach is keeping me occupied, Fallout New Vegas launches in about 3 weeks, and Call of duty: Black Ops is out 3 weeks after that.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Devil May Cry 4
Scene it: BOS
Rock Band
Resident Evil 5
Final fantasy 9
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

WelshDanny

May 10, 2010
Mass Effect. I bought it on Steam months ago but have been so involved with Dragon Age: Origins until recently I haven't started.

Now F1 2010 and Bioshock 2 are taking up time on my PS3, while I have PC games I need to review.

Poor Mass Effect. Shunned. :(

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Sonic Adventure
Breath of Death
Dead Rising: Case Zero
Borderlands: Mad Moxxi and Claptrap Revolution

Most of these come from a crippling lack of money.

super_mumbles

Sep 24, 2008
Quite a few, mainly due to technical problems:

Persona 3
Persona 4
Steel Battalion
Mass Effect
Tatsunoko Vs Capcom
Disgaea
Disgaea 3
Fallout 3 DLC
Final Fantasy 4,6,7,8,9,12
Bioshock 2

huigho1215

Sep 26, 2010
FInal Fantasy 6 through 9
Kingdom hearts coded
advanced wars
Golden Sun 2
and I should probably finish Rondo of Swords.

crazygator

Aug 17, 2010
SirBryghtside said:
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker/Ocarina of Time, and Half-Life 2 and eps (although I haven't bought HL yet).
Holy crap you haven't played Ocarina of Time yet? That's like graduating college having not seen Animal House. Fix that!

I've got Okami, the first rachet and clank,half-life 1, and socom 3 on the back burner.