Games that you want made, but will never happen.

dommyuk

Aug 1, 2008
An official sequel to Outcast and Shadow Hearts 4.

Also before I forget, Sonic Adventure 3.

Droa

Aug 1, 2009
Black and White 3 but done right :p

Skies of Arcadia 2, with huge world exploration, customisable ships, maybe even a fleet and a proper reason an ability to build up a town, maybe even making it a city or so, impossible ye but i loved the game anyway.

A finish to the Legacy of Kain series, i can be abit happy with how defiance ended cos it wasnt exactly just a cliffhanger but more to me, still would love to see an ending.

and personal Dream, a new Panzer Dragoon game in the style of Saga, would be amazing i think and actually finish the dam story, maybe even a chapter in the past to see what exactly happened to the world.

DancingStones

Jan 28, 2010
Honestly, an in-depth Avatar: The Last Airbender action/RPG. You could choose with of the four nations the Avatar is born into, thus choosing which elemental skills you begin with. Basically, four classes. It would not necessarily need characters from the show, and you could add different benders or badass normals to your party as the game progresses. Hell, Bioware should just make it...

Evilproduct

Oct 25, 2009
Next-gen shot for shot remake of Indigo Prophecy. The graphics were the main thing holding it back. i really liked that game. Maybe Heavy Rain will be good though.

Also, exact ramkes of every single Halo 1 and 2 map for Halo 3. No reimaginings. No homages. Exact. Remake. I want me some Halo 3 Blood Gulch. Valhalla's cool and all, but seriously, Blood Gulch wins every time.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
mrF00bar said:
Eggsnham said:
A REALISTIC zombie survival game, I came up with an idea and started feeding them to my game designer friend, but he said it was too complicated for him. Pfff, but it would have been awesome if he could have done it. Sadly, that game will never happen, I had ideas like:

-Realistic character customization (long legs would = more speed and stuff of that sort)
-Realistic weapons.
-You could catch the Z-Virus except for the small chance that you were immune.
-If you did catch the Z-Virus then you had about 7 in game days to find a detox station.
-You had 7 in game days before the infection moved to your town to prepare for the zombie invasion.
-Realistic Home destruction and barricading.
-You would actually want to conserve ammo and use melee based weapons more often instead of just bullet spamming. *cough*L4d*COUGH*
-You could find other survivors but you had to be more careful of them (if they got infected, you know, nothing sucks more than being zombie pwnt by your own teammate)

And many more tidbits. It would have been awesome.
That is the best idea for a zombie game I have ever heard.
Thank you, I do what I can. I just wish that my friend had maybe spent a bit more time assembling a group/working out the flaws of his initial design instead of just quitting. Ah well.

The Big Eye

Truth-seeking Tail-chaser
Aug 19, 2009
I'd like to see a shooter-style game based around a ten-thousand-kid snowball fight. Instead of guns you have snowballs, instead of RPGs you have icicle launchers, instead of armored cavalry you have sleds, instead of tanks you have cardboard boxes, instead of planes you have hang-gliders, and instead of faux-masculine space marines spouting profanity, you have - Calvin.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
ToonLink said:
Me personally, I'd like to see a full on Sonic the Hedgehog 4. Full on 2D platforming goodness. Hey, they did it with Mega Man 10, why not Sonic? Ditch the whole 3D environments go back to what made Sonic popular. Anyone whos worth their weight in game controllers, knows that Sonic 1, 2, and 3 on the Genesis were the (partly) whole reason the Genesis sold so well.
But I'm ranting again.
Any other ideas?
Next sonic game will be 2D, and aparently only sonic will be playable.

OT: A new Legacy of Kain game.

warprincenataku

Jan 28, 2010
dreamtime said:
An extremely well made paedophile-simulator.
I could totally see this on the Wii.

*waggles joystick to coerce you boy into your van*

*hold joystick up and click A to take photo of said boy in said van*

*hold the joystick up to your mouth as you say, 'SHH, this is our little secret' to him*

Silent_marauder

May 11, 2008
Journeythroughhell said:
A grand MMO about war with a global map, clear army ranks, different factions and different types of gameplay for pilots, soldiers, snipers, generals etc. etc.
Developed in collaboration by IW, Paradox, DICE, Relic, Ubisoft / IO Interactive, Maddox Games.
Insane, isn't it?
You could try something like battleground Europe. MMO, Ranks, different gameplay for planes(fighters, bombers and the difference between planes is big too), Tanks, Soldiers, and Yes there are generals who decide what is going to be attacked or defended next.

But sadly it is not developed by IW, Paradox, DICE, Relic, Ubisoft / IO Interactive, and Maddox Games

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOoS0AVQIAo

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Silent_marauder said:
Journeythroughhell said:
A grand MMO about war with a global map, clear army ranks, different factions and different types of gameplay for pilots, soldiers, snipers, generals etc. etc.
Developed in collaboration by IW, Paradox, DICE, Relic, Ubisoft / IO Interactive, Maddox Games.
Insane, isn't it?
You could try something like battleground Europe. MMO, Ranks, different gameplay for planes(fighters, bombers and the difference between planes is big too), Tanks, Soldiers, and Yes there are generals who decide what is going to be attacked or defended next.

But sadly it is not developed by IW, Paradox, DICE, Relic, Ubisoft / IO Interactive, and Maddox Games

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOoS0AVQIAo
Wowie, that actually looks a lot like what I was thinking about.
But the graphics... Oh, the graphics.
Is it totally MMO? Like the whole world exists at the same time and battles matter and affect the situation?