Games you ARE a fan boy of.

Emz

Jun 13, 2010
Zelda, Golden Sun, Borderlands and recently Little Big Planet (I do not own a PS3 so only get to play it when my mate brings his over.)

I am huge Zelda fan girl. <3

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
STALKER.

If your criticism is anything other than "It's kinda buggy" or "GET OUT OF HERE STALKER", I'll punch you and we will not be friends.

Mugzippit

Nov 19, 2010
Dungeon Keeper and all the Mario RPG games (Mario RPG, Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi)

Ill also admit Ocarina of Time and probably Pokemon as well

binvjoh

Sep 27, 2010
I can't really call myself a "fanboy" of anything.

Mass Effect and Uncharted might come close, but I haven't even played Drake's Fortune or finished ME2.

My name is Fiction

Sep 27, 2010
The Almighty Grigard said:
Elder Scrolls Series for people who want a big world to muck around in.

Silent Hill 2. Mot only because it is one of only two games that successfully scared me but also the best example of gameplay resulting in different endings; without resorting to heavily telegraphed moral choices.
*High five*
Same here!
I'm interested with the new silent hill: Downpour, sounds like they know what their doing.

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
>.>

<.<

well what do think?! Megaman of course!

Every series is wonderfully made and excellent on their own right! Including StarForce and ZX.

so shut up.

Kirkby

May 3, 2010
Super Smash Bros. Yes i am WELL aware of its flaws but that wont stop me playing it for as many hours as i possibly can and im like a walking advertisement for it

soulman999

Dec 6, 2010
I´m a total fanboy of the Battlefield series and DCUO ( DC Universe Online) everything else is shit xD

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
Blizzard. They're perfectionist twats, but that does mean that so far everything they put their name to was great, and whatever wasn't perfect got fixed. (<-- Did quit WoW when RL got interesting)

Second place would be Napoleon: Total War, even though by now the battle AI is getting rather embarrassingly predictable.

Verkula

Oct 3, 2010
MediEvil(ps1)

I have yet to see a game with better atmosphere and music, not even MGS tops it, and i love that too on PS1.

Also MegaMan 2 on NES.

+Not even my WoW addiction can make me put it on top of these 2.

RogueLament

the Pony
Jun 26, 2009
I'm a huge fan boy for Minecraft. I read the blog, the wiki, and I joined a server (which is harder then most games) which I haven't done for any other game to date.

Flig

Nov 24, 2009
Alpha Protocol.

So much potential, I'm pretty pissed it isn't getting a sequel. I was hoping for more backstory on Albatross(for instance, his name, is he the albatross that somebody is wearing around their neck, or is he the Mariner, wearing an albatross around his neck?) and Sis. I really want more story on Sis. I fucking loved Sis.

I really want a damn sequel for that game.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Perfect Dark, I will always love it. Joanna's poster will be framed and forever hang in my room.