Games you are absolutely ashamed of owning.

Ray De Ation

Jun 5, 2009
Shrek: Treasure Hunt (or somesuch) for the PS1. One of those "The man at the shop said you'd like it " gifts. Ugh.

Rosee

Jun 24, 2009
Sindre1 said:
4guy5montag1 said:
The original Harry Potter game for my PS1. It's appalling how bad it is.
As far as I remember, HP1 for PC was much better :)

LOST: The Game. Its not even canon :mad:
I LOVED the HP1 game for the comp. I've never been a fan of the books, but someone game it to me for Christmas or something and I just loved it.

Xephino

Jun 18, 2009
megamanenm said:
It's so stupid to be ashamed for owning certain games...
I disagree completely I purchase games from what reviewers say are good games and threw word of mouth, so when i was told ff x 2 was a good game despite the fact that i could see it looked like a rerun of ffx all girlyified..... I even finished it. oh the Shame Yuna Paine and Rikku!

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Desperate Housewives: The Game. Got it for the missus.

I'll say this for it though, it sure gave me a few hours peace!

Skreeee

Jun 5, 2009
'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed' for Wii. I thought it would be fun actually swinging a wiimote like a lightsaber, but no. It turn out to be a bag of balls.

Thank God someone lent it to me. I'd would've been truly ashamed if I had actually paid for it.

DoctorWhat

v11.1 beta2
Apr 10, 2009
Happy feet on the Wii. Technically it's my little brother's, but since it's "our" wii, it falls under the category of "our" game.

Glaceis

Mar 4, 2009
Spieluhr-13 said:
SirCannonFodder said:
Spieluhr-13 said:
As a girl: Dead or Alive Extreme Beachvollyball.
So embarrassing.
What do you mean, "As a girl"? I'm pretty sure everyone would be embarrassed about owning that game.
Haha, well since the game is clearly made for dudes, I thought they wouldn't have a problem with owning it.

Apparantly not. Well it's embarrassing anyway. Urgh.
Though it is was intended for guys, not all guys like oogling "funbags", for lack of a less reportable word, twice the size of the so called pc's head. They can knock people out :S but yeah a game I'm ashamed of is that yoshi game for the n64. I can't remember it's name but it was not fun at all and very kiddy.

Kif

Jun 2, 2009
I suppose I'm a little embarrassed about owning Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000.

persona J

May 25, 2009
sonic unleashed i payed full price on the day it came out its the only game i cant stomach finnishing bigest waste of my money

prowll

Aug 19, 2008
I'm not sure if this is embarassment, or a warped sense of pride...

I still have the Atari 2600 game ET: The Extra Terrestrial. It usually tops 'Worst Game Ever' lists.

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
*sigh*

'Rhapsody' by Atlus. Look it up on Google and then shoot me for playing through it.

And perhaps 'Unlimited Saga' which I only keep because of the Final Fantasy X movie.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Forza Motorsport and Dead or Alive 4 both games I loathe greatly but cannot get rid of.