Games you are ridicoulusly good at.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
I've developed a kind of uncanny skill for playing Zelda games, which has bled over into any game with environmental puzzles. I figured out within minutes how to solve a puzzle in God of War that had stumped my brother for hours, and accurately predicted what weapon he'd get in the process... Despite having never played a God of War game before or even having seen the puzzle.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
Though I am really rusty now, I used to be insanely good at Halo 3 multiplayer for a good amount of time. The hours I poured into that game are astronomical.

I also used to be quite proficient in Smash Melee/Brawl. Not stellar, but I could hold my own.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Back in the day when Brawl was the rage, I used to kick all sorts of ass with Lucario. I wasn't fast or particularly aggressive, I just knew how to dodge like a freak. If a dodge didn't work, I'd somehow turn it into a counter. It was pretty unnatural at the time, but then again I was playing it with my friend for about six hours a day in constant rivalry, so if I wasn't darned good after a month then it'd be bizarre.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Evil Smurf said:
CrimsonBlaze said:
Evil Smurf said:
CrimsonBlaze said:
Tetris.

I could not have played it for years and once I start up again, it's like I never even put it down.
I bet I can beat you
While I believe that there is a possibility that you can beat me, I've played Tetris on every game system that it has been available in (just because I wanted to). So I would be interested in seeing how you would fair against me.
how would this competition work?
Well there are many forms of competitive play that can be done on Tetris.

The most common one is to play the game in Marathon, were the speed of the blocks increases over time, until you lose. There are also some games to provide a Battle form of the game where players need to make rows in order to send obstructions to the side of their opponents and making multiple rows will cause much larger obstructions that can cause your opponents to lose much more easily. You could also compete to see who could clear a certain number of rows (i.e. 40 rows) that fastest.

Datsle

Feb 4, 2009
Somehow i get good at most games i play, i kind of tunnelvision abit and want to compete i guess.
I outright suck at RTS & Fighting games though. (Except SSB: Brawl- Marth, Toon Link and Wolf!)

Did good WoW -Pvp / Arenas

At the moment im all up in League of Legends.
When i have to jungle i like myself some Nautilus & Maokai.
ADc, Sivir or Ashe.

AND BEEP BOOP F*K you Blitzcrank as support i guess :p

I usually don't get to mid or top.

Xeraxis

Aug 7, 2011
The original Smash Bros. I have other games I'm pretty decent in, but I played the hell out of the N64 when I was little. I've recently found a few people at college who also still play it, and I am basically unstoppable amongst the group when we fight.