Games you can't remember, but still miss - describe them.

tonyh900

May 16, 2010
Griselda Shipp said:
It was a N64 game I think as it belonged to my friend so I only played on it a couple of times. You were some animal I can't remember which one to begin with but you went around and could kill other animals (I think) and then transform into them. I remember there being a rabbit, wolf and penguin although it was a long time ago so may not have remembered correctly. It was a 3D game as well but that's all I can remember. Thanks.
maybe it was some kind of animal crossing game.

Calypso

Jun 22, 2011
Calypso said:
Hi there everyone!
I'm trying to track an old PC game (between 1995-2005) for quite some time.

I don't remember it's name, only it's gameplay..
It was full of 3D enviroments, mostly colorful, First or Third Person;
And at the beginning of the game you would take a tutorial, then you had to choose one from 8 or 12 "Gods", each one from an element, such as "Wind", and their names were took from old mythologies (some of them seemed greek ones) I presume..

Anyone?

Thanks btw!
Now I saw an image that remembered me of it, it is called SACRIFICE (2000) a strategy game ^^

JaiClark

Aug 24, 2011
Please, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a Sega Genisis w/ a Sega CD and a 32x. I LOVed a particular fighting game that I can no longer remember the name of. The fighter I always used was a female fighter with an oufit that reminded me of Leia's gold bikini. She wore a helmet with ram's horns and when she won the fight she would take off the helmet and reveal long red hair. I THOUGHT it was Eternal Champions but she isn't in the character list! Can anyone help me with the title?

x-freeze

Mar 28, 2005
Still searching for a game - i remember that you played as "something" big and blue that looked like a giant cat. First level was like a stone age, you were able to ride a dino (velociraptor). Think you had some gun (freezing) and that one of the next levels was in middle age. I played the game in 1991 - so it was probably older. Thanks :)

edit: forgot to mention it was a 2D platform game and i used to play it probably on Famicom console borrowed from local video shop