Games you Desperately Want to be Made. NOW.

Max Goldfine

Nov 21, 2010
KOTOR 3 (not down with that MMO crap)

Star Wars republic commando 2 (does anybody remember that one?)

Shadow of the collosus 2

Psy Ops 2 (i really liked the first one)

and last but not least

a new Ogre Battles game. (yea!)

Connellanator

Nov 11, 2009
Stormpigeon said:
Jedi Knight 3. Or 4, if you count Jedi Academy
I don't think anyone counts Jedi Academy :p

OT: I would like to see KOTOR 3. I know they're bringing out TOR, and I'm really keen, but I just love the RPG feeling more than the MMORPG feeling. KOTOR 1 is probably my favourite game of all time, and I guess asking for a proper third installment is just the fanboy inside me.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Anachronox 2. Square owns the rights to it now, I think, and since Mass Effect ripped off everything it could from it and made much money, why wouldn't they grab Tom Hall make one?

Max Goldfine

Nov 21, 2010
Connellanator said:
Max Goldfine said:
Star Wars republic commando 2 (does anybody remember that one?)
I loved Republic Commando. And the ending left it open for a sequel too.
I know! that game was fucking sick. to this date one of my favorite FPS's, and the squad command system was revolutionary. too bad nobody paid attention to it.

oh yea this just in.

HALF LIFE 3!!!!! plaease get made now!

TrilbyUK

Sep 28, 2010
Stoic raptor said:
I absolutely cannot believe no one said this.

Half Life 2 ep 3
Me too, I was expecting that to be the first post

TheRightToArmBears said:
A proper sequel to Conker's Bad Fur Day, please.

We need it!
CBFD II: Revenge of the Fairy Panther King......?

Vor@Tan

Apr 29, 2009
Kakulukia said:
Vor@Tan said:
Kakulukia said:
Vor@Tan said:
Kakulukia said:
Vor@Tan said:
Legacy of Kain - finish the story damn you!! *shake fist at CD/Eidos*
The story IS finished. History can now only repeat itself. *snip*
pray tell, HOW is the story FINISHED when *snip*
Raziel was the only character with free will, and he failed to change history: he didn't kill Kain and became the Soul Reaver. He also failed to save Janos from the Hylden corruption, setting the stage for Blood Omen 2. With Moebius destroyed, time travel is pretty much rendered impossible and "Old Kain" is still in the Blood Omen 2 era, when the pillars are already corrupted. Since nobody left standing has free will, and the possibility of another time paradox is moot since there is now only one Soul Reaver, history can only repeat itself
(soz for late reply)

wow, your post sounds angry with me (yes? no?) for having my own opinion?!....
*snip*
Not at all. It's pretty hard to convey opinions in text form without sounding like a jerk, though... :p

Anyway, very interesting read.
I totally forgot about Young Kain/Sarafan Lord's reaver, so the next game could indeed be about Kain confronting his younger self to restore the pillars. That would be a kickass conclusion. And maybe Moebius' death (or rather annihilation, since Raziel ate his soul) gives everyone free will (wouldn't that be neat?), making this scenario even more plausible.

So I add a Legacy of Kain sequel to my wish list. One more reason to live for. Yay!

BTW, to hide spoilers, you just have to put your paragraph between[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] (without spaces).
EIK!! sorry again for the very late reply! *bows and scraps ^.0*
hey don't mention it, re-reading my post makes me sound like a big-headed git *lol*

another games i wanna add is-
Chakan...it was going to be made for the Dreamcast but i don't know if it was ever completed...does anyone know what happened to this? as all i find out is who made it and what it was going to be about(-ish) - also i read it was based on a book?? anyone know what this book is as i can't find it!!...
also, there's one called Sirens (kindda on the same line as Chakan, i just know the senior/lead artist/planner/devolper (what-not) also had a hand in the look/feel of Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain) was this released??