Games you go back to every once in awhile

Smashking

Apr 2, 2008
Disgaea, Final Fantasy 5, Left 4 Dead and all my SNES games.
It's such a hassle to get new cartridges for it now though. :(

Red Albatross

Jun 11, 2009
Sins of a Solar Empire with Distant Stars mod making the games even longer, Half Life games, FF7/8/10/12, KOTOR, Morrowind, and a plethora of old SNES and Genesis games.

Cekil1

Aug 22, 2008
In no particular order:

Fallout (1, 2, and 3) [ Is it weird that I played them out of order? 3,1, then 2 ]
Oblivion
Resident Evil REmake (This game is a fricking masterpiece!)
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night (Masterpiece part Deux)
Super Mario Kart (The original shall never die and the DS version is pretty good.)
Marvel Super Heroes
Marvel VS Capcom 2
Final Fantasy VI (I just can't get enough!)
Streets of Rage 2 and 3 ( a.k.a. Bare Knuckle 2 and 3)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Painkiller for me, pinning evil monks to walls with stakes never gets old, also the Carmageddon series, TDR still draws me back for its sheer stupidity.

DM.

Mar 27, 2009
The World Ends With You.

I must have clocked up over 700 hours on that by now.

zutier

May 24, 2009
Portal, and if i am feeling really retro, i dig out my Nintendo and play Wizards and Warriors for a few hours

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
Any Timesplitters game. I absolutely whore that series

Command and Conquer 1. The first one, Ive pretty mcuh mastered most of the covert ops sidemissions without using cheats.

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
Oblivion,almost every time i`ve returned to the game i`ve discoverd a new quest to do ,(i`m still stuck in the magic ruins for the mages guild ATM,my magic isn`t high enough to cast the right spells and i`m out of scrolls,fun)

GamerPhate

Aug 22, 2008
Games I play when the new games get boring, and the new new games aren't going to be out for a while:

Team Fortress 2 (always re playable)

Civilization 4 - this game and series explains so much of why the world is the way it is today
#1 War breads Technology Advancements
#2 Must have bases near countries that hate you
#3 My Nuke > your Horse Calvary
#4 Religion causes people to kill other people

Mob Rule ( or Constructor for your UK chaps)
This is a fun little game if you haven't played it. It gets much harder later, so it is one of those games you want to sit on the first level for a while and not beat it so you can get some money together and all that. It is a mob type game in a cartoony maybe RTS style of sorts? Give it a look.

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's perfect for if I want to go through a few quick 4-player matches or waste some time ogling at the trophies and stickers.

Hot'n'steamy

May 14, 2009
All the metal gears. I've logged 600+ hours in my save games alone on MGS3, and I rarely save it when I'm just pissing about.