Civilization Revolut'n
Call of Duty 4
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed
Alice: Madness Returns
3 on 3 NHL® Arcade
1 vs 100

I have caught every Pokemon on one of the generations and have been pretty damn close on all of the other ones as well.

There are plenty of other things as well, but I can't remember most of them specifically.

Doneeee

Dec 27, 2011
I got 100% in daxter, uncharted 2 and God of War 3.
captcha: Do more sit-ups. Fuck off.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
The only games that I have gotten 100% on are Grand Theft Auto IV, L.A. Noire, and Red Dead Redemption. The hardest one was Read Dead Redemption mainly because of the bears and the outfits.

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
lets see...
Doublefine's Psychonauts and Stacking
Also Super Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64, Super Mario Galaxy, and all the Super Smash Bros. games.
Also Final Fantasy VII.
There's a lot more, but those are the ones I remember right now.

Aug 20, 2011
Smertnik said:
I completed Psychonauts to get the extra cutscene and.. Journey, I guess. Can't think of anything else. Far more often than not the rewards for completing aren't worth the trouble for me, so I pretty much never bother.
lol, I got 100% in Journey within 4 hours of buying it... Kind of disappointing, actually, but goddamn it was a good 4 hours.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Symphony of the night and a couple of the castlevania games on the ds, I don't remember which ones. I love me some 2d dungeons.

SweetLiquidSnake

Jan 20, 2011
skyrim and oblivion, fallout 3 and new vegas, mass effect 2 and 3, smackdown vs raw 2011, prototype, resident evil 4, 1 cheev away from resident evil 5, saints row 3, halo anniversary, bioshock, sims 3, lego batman, arkham asylum, xmen wolverine, condemned 2.

yeah im a wh*re but ive lost interest since i started going to the gym and working 2 jobs

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
One of those i'm more proud of - 100% on L.A. Noire

And a strange one - 110% in Casltevania: Lords of Shadow

tseroff

Jun 8, 2009
I got 100 on ACII. It was mostly easy but the feathers were a *****. To be fair, I used a guide after getting ninety of them but I think it still counts because I went back to every single spot. I came close to 100 on Arkham Asylum. I think it was somewhere around 90ish.

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
-The 7 Ratchet and Clank games made by Insomniac (that aren't All 4 One)
-Kingdom Hearts 1 (90-something in KH2)
-Spyro 1-3 (repeatedly)
-Journey
-Sly 1-3
-Jak and Daxter
-TLOS: Dawn Of The Dragon
-Bayonetta
-Psychonauts
-Okami (FUCK YES!)
-Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
-Link To The Past
-Emporer's New Groove (...what are you looking at?)
-Tarzan (...they were good ok?)
-Shadow Of The Colossus (not finished platinum, but my PS2 files do have all time attacks done. I had the normal ones done on time attack, but then I accidentally saved over it with my hard file x____x. That was also my lizard/fruit file)

That's most of them at least.

Daggedawg

Dec 8, 2010
Got a Platinum trophy in Hokuto Musou, but I have not maxed out all the characters.

Also, I got a 100% on Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. I'm done with that game for good...

(That Data Rematch vs. Demyx, that fight against Terra, that Drive Form grinding, never again I tells you!)

MisterM2402

Nov 19, 2009
Got all the Emblems in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. Took forever training my Chao to compete in the races.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Red Dead Redemption, Undead Nightmare and Saints Row: The Third.
There might be other games, but none really come to mind. For a time I had all the achievements and had completed the campaign on Legendary, alone, for Halo Reach.

Barry93

Mar 5, 2009
When it comes to single player games, I always get 100%, even in Jak and Daxter trilogy by getting all the orbs and power cells, GTA IV by slaughtering all the pigeons, and all the Assassins creed feathers and flags. I'm OCD about it.

VoidWanderer

Sep 17, 2011
Game I am happy to get 100% in? Pokemon Snap

Game I dont want to admit getting 100% (Platinum trophy)... NCIS: The Video Game. (Trust me, DON'T get this game if you are a fan of the series)

Nuuu

Jan 28, 2011
Out of the 100+ games i have, I only got 100% in 1 or two games:

Portal 2
Warp (if you don't count those stupid challenges for bonus grubs >.>)

I almost got 100% in Sphinx and the Curse of the Mummy, but before i actually bought the last creature for the museum and faced the final boss, i got bored and stopped playing.

Vuavu

Apr 5, 2010
I earned 100% in Batman: Arkham Asylum. I thought it was going to be a bit easier then when I found out I had to receive perfect scores in all the combat challenge maps I about gave it up. But I'm proud to say I completed it (no easy task, by the way.) Most games, I don't even try but I'm glad I did with that one.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
I got 100% in the Spyro trilogy, about 5 times. Assuming I remember my age right.