Games you got 100% in?

Jonatron

Sep 8, 2008
Gamerscore wise, AC2, Fallout3, ME1 (Pinacle station does not count, free for PC but not xbox? STFU!) ME2 (All DLC), COD:MW1 (Really liked it. Played it for the first time a few months ago.)

Before that - Pokémon Diamond, GTA:LCS,VCS,San Andreas and (in my books, missing a fraction of a percentage) Vice City. Banjo Kazooie, too. Not anything else I can rhyme off the top of my head.

Rix222

Jun 22, 2011
Kingdom Hearts
The N54 Kirby Game
Jak and Daxter
Bout all I can remember at the moment.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I completed Portal 2 100%(unless more DLC has come out recently)
I've completed LEGO Indiana Jones twice. First time on the PS2 and second time on the 360.The first LEGO Star Wars and would also have the second game if it weren't for the fact that the damn thing kept freezing up on me during the last super story.
Jak and Daxter I beat in three days and then got 101% complete the next day.
I can't think of any others at the moment.

EDIT: the fist Ratchet and Clank game I got 100% in.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
Majora's Mask
Ocarina of Time
Halo 3: ODST
Super Mario Galaxy (and I do mean 100%, got everything with Luigi as too)
Super Mario 3D Land (again, didn't gimp on the Luigi shit)

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
I've 100%'d Sly 2, and gotten all the trophies for Sly Cooper, which I'm counting at 100% because the Master Thief Sprints are fucking ridiculous.

I've also "100%'d" all three original Spyro games. (For those unaware, none of them actually stop at 100%)

Every handheld Kirby title since Nightmare in Dreamland.
Spyro: Season of Ice.
Wario Land 4.
Jump! Ultimate Stars.
Super Mario 3D Land.
New Super Mario Bros. as far as I can remember, at least. I lent it to a friend sometime in 2007 and haven't seen it since.
inFAMOUS and inFAMOUS 2.
Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure.
[There are probably others, but I really can't be arsed to look through my games.]

I'm also currently attempting to 100% the first Crash Bandicoot. For those who haven't tried, it's not very fun.

revjor

Sep 30, 2011
I was one monkey away from 100% on ape escape an then my little sister fell and broke my only dual shock controller. then that memory card vanished. it was and still is heart breaking. ONE MONKEY. I KNEW WHERE HE WAS AND HOW TO CATCH IT. i've never come close to 100% anything else.

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
Let's see...excluding DLC, the only game I've ever gotten all achievements/trophies on is Oblivion. I essentially did the same with Fallout 3, but I didn't feel like going back and getting the ones for hitting certain levels with different karma levels.

In a broader sense, I got 100% personas/social links in Persona 3 Portable, I did just about everything in most of the GBA/DS Castlevanias, I did all sidequests/Riddler Challenges in Arkham Asylum/City (ignored the combat/stealth challenges though), got everything in Banjo Tooie, and was 3 blue coins from getting everything in Super Mario Sunshine before my save corrupted.

The hardest I ever did was getting every single gap in Tony Hawk Underground. Still not sure if it's possible to do without moon gravity

theguitarhero6

Nov 21, 2009
The original Jak and Daxter game.
I got all Precursor Orbs and all of the Power Cells and got the bonus ending (which was a let-down, but keep in mind that I already had and beat Jak II before I finished the first, so the surprise was spoiled.)

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
I've 100%ed Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. I'm also currently wrapping up Bioshock.

marry me

Wow I'm hot! Even inanimate objects want a piece!

KILRbuny

Nov 6, 2010
I 100%'d Batman: Arkham Asylum and Resistance 3, and less of an achievement is the first Sly Cooper game. I'm sure I'll 100% the other 2 Sly games but I haven't gotten around to them. The only reason I did go for the 100% plays of Batman and Resistance was because the games drew me in so much and I happened to play them both when I had a couple of days to do nothing. Otherwise it would have been off to work and my interest in them would have waned. However, as it stands, those two games are probably my most memorable experiences in gaming other than playing my first game that I really grasped the story and gameplay elements in (Ocarina of Time). I say first game I grasped because before OoT, I played my SNES and Game Boy a TON but I never had a game that I understood enough to get into the story before OoT. I got OoT when I was 8, just for reference.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
One of the first (if not the first) Dynasty Warriors: Empire's games on the 360 I got every playable character and every item in the entire game. I felt so very disgusted with myself for doing that.

I also ranked up to the highest grade on CoD4:MW, unlocked every skin for every gun (including gold), and completed every challenge. So much homework ignored for that sake.

Nexxis

Jan 16, 2012
The Spyro games (except for the ones on handhelds and the skylander stuff). Spyro the dragon was the 1st game I ever got 100% in and it gave a little reward. Many other games in that series did the same thing giving me incentive to get 100% and I enjoyed it.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
100% in Bioshock.

Do you realize the sheer amount of exploration involved in this? Not that I'm complaining. =D

100% Prototype.

Oh god, so so many things. @~@

I've tried doing 100% in a whole lot more games but really, these two were super fun to do. Even though, Prototype became a bit tedious after a time. D:

Najal

Apr 12, 2008
Banjo Kazooie. Every jiggy, every note, every mother funking slidy picture puzzle.

moondude

Apr 15, 2011
Tales of Symphonia as far as upgrades secret bosses/weapons and weird random dialogs spread across the world. I don't believe there was a lvl cap as far as I was aware so I didn't go for that.

The Hotsauce

Nov 23, 2011
I got 100% in Tekken 6 and Skyrim. Completely unrelated, I know. I suppose I got OVER 100% on Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Question: if DLC is later released with cheevos, do I no longer have 100%?

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
100% on Metroid Prime 1&2, Fusion, Zero Mission, as well as Hunters. Those games were the shit back in the day ^.^