Games You Hate, But Love

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
Line Rider beta 1, it's so broken, then mouse "sticks" so you keep drawing a line when you don't want to, but it's so much more addictive and fun then beta 2.

crazy-j

Sep 15, 2008
drzoidbergmd post=9.74349.832941 said:
The Star Wars Battlefront series...annoying? yes. Laggy? yes. Badly designed? Oh Yeah. Nostalgia of playing in historic star wars battles? Wins.
that 2

ohh man i could play it 4 hours

crazy-j

Sep 15, 2008
Janus Vesta post=9.74349.832888 said:
Spore.

AND Perfect World. A free chinese (but in english) MMORPG. Great way to piss away time with friends, but the grinding is worse then WoW.
a game with more grinding than WoW?

holy fuck and i thought wow would grind my balls off if i played it any longer

silencer299

Oct 19, 2008
juandonde post=9.74349.830403 said:
Half Life 2 I love the game, I hate the fandom (or fanatics) that follow it. It's almost getting as bad as those freaks that obsess over Final Fantasy 7.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs (open up more info)

I signed on just to reply to this thread.

two addictive games that I come back to no matter how much I hate them, and no matter how many times I leave them. I always come back to them.

-maplestory
-Hellgate London

maplestory is something that nobody should ever start playing. Never. When you think you've had enough of it and decide that you'll give up on it, you delete it. Given a few months and a reminder of this game, you'll feel the desire to come back and play some more.

-Hellgate London: bad effects, repetitive combat scenes, repetitive monsters, and a very nasty weapon stat building method. The reason it's better than maplestory, is because it's harder to get a hold of once you've uninstalled it and lost the CD.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Cinder Block of Oppression post=9.74349.830394 said:
I was seriously addicted to Runescape. Total dork. I'd get home and play it until dinner, then I'd play it till bed time. But the game is a horrible excuse for a MMORPG, so I feel silly for liking it so much.
holy crap so was i, i hate runescape so much luckily i dont play it anymore
i hate all gamecube games