GAMES YOU HATE. Say something nice about them!

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
tehweave said:
Simple subject. Pick a game you despise and say something complimentary.

Star Fox Adventures: Beautiful, colorful, and a rather creative world that has a story that's pretty unique and clever at times. It was a pretty out-there experiment for the Star Fox series, and will definitely never be forgotten.

(I still hate that game with every fiber of my being.)
It's the only star fox I ever played xD
How are the others?

OT: Tetris, it's impressive that people are still interested in playing the game.
myself I stopped caring after 10 games.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within = The Story is very good.

Shame its a frustration Fest.

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
Gothic 4 finally killed Gothic series which can now rest in peace.

urahara75

Aug 21, 2010
King Kupofried said:
Shinobi for the PS2 had gameplay at the time that was absolutely mind blowing. Completely awesome to both watch and play, totally fulfilling all desires to be a flippin' Ninja. Had they not decided to fill half the game with BS armored enemies and a sword that slowly kills you, it would have kicked sand in the eyes of Ninja Gaiden (For X-box) a full two years before it was even created.
That was a chief part of the (supposed) appeal, fellow escapist. The developers wanted the Sonic-esque speed platforming element in, an otherwise, action game.

O yeah, something nice about game(s) I hate... something nice about game(s) I hate... something nice about game(s) I hate... got it! I like how faithful, and accurate, EA makes the game experience and players in their North American sports franchise games. Golly, if fantasy gaming ever went digital, they'd probably just end up with sports franchise videogames (in some form or another)!

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Modern Warfare 2 has a good soundtrack.

And Halo was colourful. Not dark brown or grey, I respect that.

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
tirsden said:
MapleStory: ....it's free.
Oh, that game...
Its actually pretty good when you have 20 hours of free time every day and you have forgotten what does fun means long time ago. That used to be case.

Daniel Laeben-Rosen

Jun 9, 2010
Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomsticks.
Well... Uhm... Bruce Campbell is always a nice touch. And it did get gutted and re-written for Evil Dead: Regeneration. So that's... something atleast.

I still really hate that game though. I've heard people praise it(!) just because of it's connection to the movies but... It's really bad. It's just... So bad.