Games you have spent over 100 hours on.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Left 4 Dead 2

Gotten pretty good with the auto shotgun now. I'm still not really done with it yet.

huigho1215

Sep 26, 2010
is this on one run through/file? or collectively?

1file: Dissida final fantasy, 125 hours

collectively: pokemon definitely, I don't know how many hours exactly.

aeroblaster

Nov 10, 2009
That's fine for you, but my idea of "fun" is not randomly bashing random buttons to beat people. I find it hard to get into a game where the best random button masher wins, and every single game I have seen played of Smash Bros. is just people pressing random buttons. I like to have a little more finesse, a little more style in my games. Something along the lines of Halo feels more about skill than luck, although luck factors into any and every multiplayer game. That's just the nature of multiplayer.
D: I didn't mean to offend you! n_n It's all good.

That's pretty funny because that's what a lot of people say about Smash Bros.

But honestly... it's not true. I'm sorry to disagree with you, but random button mashers get owned pretty hard. =\

You just got to get people who know how to actually play I guess... I've been fortunate enough to know some of these people.

And to anyone who wants a challenge I say,
Tally-ho! Let's have a rousing round of Brawl good sir!

What might offend you is that I don't like Halo... ^_^

My Halo experience:
I empty a full round of ammo to my opponent who is at half health.(shooting in the face and/or chest area!). He lives.
He does the same thing to me with the same weapon. I'm at full health. Clearly I have an advantage. He kills me with like 3 bullets. WTF OMG BQQ this game is rigged! (random stuff I've said while playing Halo)

aeroblaster

Nov 10, 2009
Also, you sound kind of like "that guy" The one that beats everybody and brags so much about it. That's annoying, you know.
lol! I HATE those guys. That's why I full on kick their arses extra hard! With finess. :p

It's also one of the reasons I stopped playing at tournaments.
Jeez I hate tourney tards.

I just play for fun now. ^_^

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
World of Warcraft, obviously, but don't ask me for my /played total.
Team Fortress 2, with at least 700 hours on the PS3 and the PC version, plus time at LAN centers
M.A.G., got to level 60 for both Valor and Raven, still haven't done that 3rd one, yet.

AugustFall

May 5, 2009
Pokemon, a lot of the Final Fantasy games, Guild Wars and Fifa 10 (my flatmates were crazy for that shit).

Radioactive Bob

Jul 12, 2010
Oh man, i spent well over 100 hours on Just Cause 2, barely making it past 50%. I need to get back into that game and get that 75% completion. :p

Also, Earth Defense Force 2017. That game is frakkin' hard. :D

MrJohnson

May 13, 2009
Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout 2, Morrowind, AoE 2, Battlefront 2?, Guild Wars, Pokemon, Saints Row 2, Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV, Borderlands.

SatanicJesus

Jun 4, 2008
The World Ends With You - 300 hours, then I deleted my save and replayed it for 200 hours
Pokemon Diamond - 300 hours
Pokemon SoulSilver over 100 hours
Dragon Quest 9 - over 250 hours
Final Fantasy XII - around 159 hours
Persona 4 - 160 hours over two playthroughs
Final Fantasy V - maxed the clock at 99.59 long before I got to the final boss