Games you still haven't finished (but totally wanted to)

lovest harding

Dec 6, 2009
Sean.Devlin said:
lovest harding said:
Lost Odyssey. One of my favorite games, but I made a huge mistake that made me give up. I beat an impossibly difficult boss only to find an even stronger boss just after given the option to free roam the world on the fourth disc and got myself killed. I hadn't saved since before the first impossibly difficult boss. >>
Can you save often? I'm starting it as soon as I finish Fallout 3.
No clue if someone answered this for you, but it uses save points, if I remember correctly (haven't touched it in like a year and a half). And I think once you finally get to open world you can save anywhere (like a lot JRPGs). Couldn't say for sure. Plus, you only get to roam free on the final disc. xD

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
Oblivion, actually. I have too much fun with the side missions, or making up my own stories to be arsed with the main questline.

lovest harding

Dec 6, 2009
Sean.Devlin said:
lovest harding said:
Sean.Devlin said:
lovest harding said:
Lost Odyssey. One of my favorite games, but I made a huge mistake that made me give up. I beat an impossibly difficult boss only to find an even stronger boss just after given the option to free roam the world on the fourth disc and got myself killed. I hadn't saved since before the first impossibly difficult boss. >>
Can you save often? I'm starting it as soon as I finish Fallout 3.
No clue if someone answered this for you, but it uses save points, if I remember correctly (haven't touched it in like a year and a half). And I think once you finally get to open world you can save anywhere (like a lot JRPGs). Couldn't say for sure. Plus, you only get to roam free on the final disc. xD
Thank you. I'll try to level up regularly. I wasn't able to finish FF8 for a similar reason. Got stuck on disc 4 with most characters below 2000HP. :/
Sadly, Lost Odyssey's biggest weakness is that practically requires grind leveling. The bosses tend to be overpowered for where they're placed.

Arehexes

Jun 27, 2008
I have a long list

Final Fantasy 4(DS)
Chrono Trigger(DS)
Riviera(PSP)
ZHP(PSP)
Avalon Code(PSP)
Dragon Quest IX(DS)
Dragon Quest V(DS)
Etrian Odyssey III
Izuna(DS)
Magical Starsign(DS)
Phantasy Star 0(DS)
Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey(DS)
3D Dot Game Heroes(PS3)
God of War Collection(PS3)
Valkyria Chronicles(PS3)
Atelier Rorona(PS3)
Trinity Universe(PS3)
Borderlands(PS3)
No More Heroes(Wii)
Yggdra Union(PSP)
(And I'm not done yet either but I'm stopping here)

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
Kingdom Hearts 1.
I do not consider it complete because I have yet to kill 2 of the extra bosses.

oreopizza47

May 2, 2010
I'm in beginning of both Kingdom Hearts: BBS and God of War: Ghost of Sparta, because I just really haven't felt like playing my PSP at all lately. There's a crapton of others that have just fallen away in favor of others over the years, but I'll get around to them eventually. Except for Tak... good lord that game was annoying.

Gahars

Feb 4, 2008
More like need to start, but I got through the very beginning of Brutal Legend and loved it. However, another game came out right at the same time, and I played that and got really into it. And then another. And another. And so on.

At this point, I want to play through it all, but with so much coming out, and the mixed opinions I've heard about it have kept me from doing so.

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
No More Heroes. I haven't finished it because I hate hooking up the Wii. After I beat that one game, it'll be back to the box for that thing for another eternity. So I put that more on the console than the game itself.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Assassin's Creed II
Fallout 3
Up until a few days ago, Dragon Age: Origins.
Metal Gear Solid 4
Brutal Legend

I've got a fairly large back catalogue, and that list only the tip of the iceberg, many games aren't even in this console generation.
God damn Link to the Past, been hounding me for years.

pyrosaw

Mar 18, 2010
Paper Mario:The Thousand year Door.
Elite Beat Agents
Pac-Man World 2
Super Mario Sunshine

Diminished Capacity

Dec 15, 2010
There are many, but the one that bugs me the most is Okami on the PS2.

Picked it up shortly after its' original release and spent some time on it. Think I've restarted twice. The color scheme used is appropriate, but usually leaves me in a state of sensory overload.

I'm sure I'll get around to it one of these days.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Right now? Ico and Silent Hill 2.

I will have many more in the future...

ArkhamJester

Sep 30, 2010
Shin Megami tensei Nocturne, i got up to the first reason boss in the last dungeon and got Armageddon spammed on me. I seriously need to finish this.

ArkhamJester

Sep 30, 2010
shin megami tensei nocturne, I got up to the first of the reason bosses and got a steaming cup of armageddon (the move) in my face. I was going for the neutral ending, I seriously need to finish that one.

P.S. Sorry about the double post, my mistake.

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
Fallout: New Vegas. My fault for burning myself out on Fallout 3, I guess.

Also Final Fantasy 13.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
I have a few, and they're all because I'm stuck, so any help you can provide would be a GODSEND:

FFXIII: Love the game, but I cannot beat the second battle with Barthandelus, it's just impossible for me!

Atelier Iris 2: Slaith's Reincarnation, he's just won't stop owning me and lowering my defence.

DMC 3: I'm stuck on Nevan, but I don't need help, my controller is crappy.

Disgaea 2: Gotta do that first mission in that Alchemy city with Enemy boost +50% EVERYWHERE and there's no good levels to grind.

That's about all I think of ones that I'm stuck on, one's I need to finish but can't be bothered or whatever are:
Atelier Rorona
Cross Edge
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
FFVII: Crisis Core (which makes me sad because Final fantasy is one of my favorite series)

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
fallout new vegas, I got the collects pretty much on the spur of the moment but I forgot that I dont really like the fallout 3 games, something about the game play just rubs me the wrong way
persona 3 and 4, I really want to play these but the last time I played persona 3 my memory card decided to eat about 30 hours of play and now I dont trust it not to do that again, Im hoping it comes out for either the wii/360/ or 3ds so I can finally play them